The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is the nice decision but I did not understood why the firing of old moderators. We had valuable moderators who had helped alot to many people in this site. Even kalyani mam also one of the senior moderator in this site. In my opinion it is better not to fire all the moderators but who had not participated for months can be fired.

It's strictly not a case of firing! Only a wise exercise at revamp for the betterment of the site. I don't see any reason why Kalyani can't come back!
This is the nice decision but I did not understood why the firing of old moderators. We had valuable moderators who had helped alot to many people in this site. Even kalyani mam also one of the senior moderator in this site. In my opinion it is better not to fire all the moderators but who had not participated for months can be fired.

The existing moderators are also eligible to apply for moderators post. I hope most or all of them will find place in new team also. happily, I shall be an emperor till reappointed as moderator.

This exercise is like change of government. when elections take place, the entire cabinet resigns. Then all again take oath.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The existing moderators are also eligible to apply for moderators post. I hope most or all of them will find place in new team also. happily, I shall be an emperor till reappointed as moderator.

This exercise is like change of government. when elections take place, the entire cabinet resigns. Then all again take oath.[/quot
e]

I would root for the best and let us say good-bye to non-performers! Otherwise the entire exercise would be devoid of any meaning and purpose!
Now also let me forward a suggestion to admin....
Now moderators are not given designations of Emperor, Caeser etc......
If moderators are given their designations also, it would look nice. Gulshanji is approving it.
Kalyani, Sarala......what do you say?

@Gulshanji,
I wish to see you as a Caeser very soon!!!!

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Technically speaking he becomes eligible for it and truly speaking he is more than Caesar to us!! :P :P :P :P :P :P
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
If moderators are given their designations also, it would look nice. Gulshanji is approving it.

@Gulshanji,

Personally, Sandhya I am comfortable with not having those designations because they are indicative of having achieved a milestone with respect to number of posts only. Also, as a moderator, I need to have a firm head on my shoulders and feet on the ground, but having some kind of designation like that could make me vain so I prefer not to have it, at least for now. But after revamping of team is done and I am not a moderator, then yes I would like that very much!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, Sandhya Rani

@Gulshanji,

Personally, Sandhya I am comfortable with not having those designations because they are indicative of having achieved a milestone with respect to number of posts only. Also, as a moderator, I need to have a firm head on my shoulders and feet on the ground, but having some kind of designation like that could make me vain so I prefer not to have it, at least for now. But after revamping of team is done and I am not a moderator, then yes I would like that very much!

You will become a moderator...no doubt
So, no hope for us to see you as an Emperor :angry:

Meera sandhu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:

@Gulshanji,

So, no hope for us to see you as an Emperor

If mam you did not became a moderator then it is a useless in the selection of moderators.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Technically speaking he becomes eligible for it and truly speaking he is more than Caesar to us!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

Yes, I agree with it. :) :)
He is the most valuable member of our site, no doubt :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

@Gulshanji,

So, no hope for us to see you as an Emperor :angry:

All are not born with the royal fortune of becoming 'emperors'. Let her be a loyal subject!! Loyal to Boddunan only! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.