The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is the nice decision but I did not understood why the firing of old moderators. We had valuable moderators who had helped alot to many people in this site. Even kalyani mam also one of the senior moderator in this site. In my opinion it is better not to fire all the moderators but who had not participated for months can be fired.

Sasikanth, thanks much for showing so much solidarity to us all. I appreciate your feelings but the fact is that its been quite some time since the existing moderators are now doing their role so we all need a serious evaluation too. Therefore along with evaluation of new moderators, it is only appropriate that even existing ones go for it, but rest assured everything will be fine and I am sure whoever is assigned those roles will be capable of doing their jobs well.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now also let me forward a suggestion to admin....
Now moderators are not given designations of Emperor, Caeser etc......
If moderators are given their designations also, it would look nice. Gulshanji is approving it.
Kalyani, Sarala......what do you say?

@Gulshanji,
I wish to see you as a Caeser very soon!!!!

Personally, Sandhya I am comfortable with not having those designations because they are indicative of having achieved a milestone with respect to number of posts only. Also, as a moderator, I need to have a firm head on my shoulders and feet on the ground, but having some kind of designation like that could make me vain so I prefer not to have it, at least for now. But after revamping of team is done and I am not a moderator, then yes I would like that very much!

You will become a moderator...no doubt
So, no hope for us to see you as an Emperor :angry:

All are not born with the royal fortune of becoming 'emperors'. Let her be a loyal subject!! Loyal to Boddunan only! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You said it Chinmoy!!! :) :)

@Sandhya, I will not simply rest on it, but I have to work hard if I have to keep my role, and why try to be an Emperor when their are so many Emperors like you, Chinmoy around, I don't want to reduce the glamour around you guys by becoming an Emperor!!! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If moderators are given their designations also, it would look nice. Gulshanji is approving it.

@Gulshanji,

Thank you. In fact, I have already expressed my views for separation of functions of moderators and members. If a moderator is busy as a member, he may not do much justice to moderator job. Addition of title below avatar does not matter so much. Good wishes of administration, moderators, editors and members count more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sasikanth, thanks much for showing so much solidarity to us all. I appreciate your feelings but the fact is that its been quite some time since the existing moderators are now doing their role so we all need a serious evaluation too. Therefore along with evaluation of new moderators, it is only appropriate that even existing ones go for it, but rest assured everything will be fine and I am sure whoever is assigned those roles will be capable of doing their jobs well.

We are hoping so mam. We need a strong judges not in favour of any one.

Straight forward= Good for site + Good quality+ Good improvement in knowledge+ Good earnings

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

@Gulshanji,

Personally, Sandhya I am comfortable with not having those designations because they are indicative of having achieved a milestone with respect to number of posts only. Also, as a moderator, I need to have a firm head on my shoulders and feet on the ground, but having some kind of designation like that could make me vain so I prefer not to have it, at least for now. But after revamping of team is done and I am not a moderator, then yes I would like that very much!

All are not born with the royal fortune of becoming 'emperors'. Let her be a loyal subject!! Loyal to Boddunan only! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

@Sandhya, I will not simply rest on it, but I have to work hard if I have to keep my role, and why try to be an Emperor when their are so many Emperors like you, Chinmoy around, I don't want to reduce the glamour around you guys by becoming an Emperor!!! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :)

then try to become a Caeser as early as possible. Only me available there. :P :P
If you take more days, more will be there :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

@Gulshanji,

then try to become a Caeser as early as possible. Only me available there. :P :P
If you take more days, more will be there :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Then enjoy Caeserean splendid loneliness at the top of the heap! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Next chance is for Gulshan ji if Chinmoy jee tried fast he can cross gulshan ji easily.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

@Gulshanji,

Then enjoy Caeserean splendid loneliness at the top of the heap! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

at that time, I will jump one more level up :P
No one will catch me :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You know it well...i enjoy loneliness ;)

Meera sandhu
@Ceemji...

I am firm there, enjoying its loneliness till you reach that mountain top!!!!

Meera sandhu
@Ceemji...

I am firm there, enjoying its loneliness till you reach that mountain top!!!!

More I think to acieve milestone more I become lazy or don't find much time to devote here but this time I am bit committed to become an emperor soon. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.