The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
oh! its ok, not a problem. Every minutes is not ours

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When the new editorial team will be announced.Please share if any information.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

15th to 18th September was the date for the announcements of results as told by Maverick. So we can expect it any time now. :)

Live in the present :)

15th to 18th September was the date for the announcements of results as told by Maverick. So we can expect it any time now. :)

Then we have to wait for couple of days.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hope that today we will get the results. :)

I think The approval process will become fast once the team get selected. :)

You would be surprised to note that approval is working faster than ever. It's taking hardly a few hours including cash credit. And the CC is higher than ever before.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You would be surprised to note that approval is working faster than ever. It's taking hardly a few hours including cash credit. And the CC is higher than ever before.

Yes even I tend to think so, articles are getting approved very fast now inspite of not being fully staffed , which is really good.We can hope for even better efficiency once the editors have been selected :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes even I tend to think so, articles are getting approved very fast now inspite of not being fully staffed , which is really good.We can hope for even better efficiency once the editors have been selected :)

I should say the admin is working really hard to ensure that things are working smoothly. By the way, I think the admin has by mistake not given any cash credit to one of the article written by Gulshanjee which is displayed on the homepage.

I should say the admin is working really hard to ensure that things are working smoothly. By the way, I think the admin has by mistake not given any cash credit to one of the article written by Gulshanjee which is displayed on the homepage.

But I did not see any article without CC, the one on homepage carries a CC of Rs.35/

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh that's great if it is so then why he needs editors..hehehe... :woohoo:

I did not know this as I have not written an articles here from long time I will try to write few here once I get time. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.