The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even i also did not get good score in the first survey so I am not attempting for the second one as I feel I am not worth to be an editor here.Let the people who are really good should be the editors. :)

How do you know that you did not get good score? Has score been intimated to the contestants?

Yes after completing the survey 1 they displayed the scores I got 22 which I feel is not good to be an editor.Even I did some silly mistakes which I feel are not good. :)

I saw the message on top that the quiz has been saved. I did not see my score. Is there now a way to know score?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even i also did not get good score in the first survey so I am not attempting for the second one as I feel I am not worth to be an editor here.Let the people who are really good should be the editors. :)

How do you know that you did not get good score? Has score been intimated to the contestants?

Yes after completing the survey 1 they displayed the scores I got 22 which I feel is not good to be an editor.Even I did some silly mistakes which I feel are not good. :)

O only saw the message on top that the quiz has been saved. I did not see my score. Is there now a way to know score?

I don't know but if you have got the second survey that means you have scored more than 15 marks. :)

Before entering the contest, you were sure of your worth. But after knowing the score, you changed your mind. This is not good. If you are short listed, you must take the survey. Treat this as a game. A cricket team plays in next match even if lost a match and also wins.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Before entering the contest, you were sure of your worth. But after knowing the score, you changed your mind. This is not good. If you are short listed, you must take the survey. Treat this as a game. A cricket team plays in next match even if lost a match and also wins.

Before entering in to the survey too I knew my worth I just applied for it to see what sort of test they take to get qualified here but for sure competition is tough I know and when you know it that you are not on the right path you must leave it.I am not afraid of losing but i feel I should not go for it as its not for me as I am not that skilled when i see people like you here writing some good stuff and as i already told it one need to be extra ordinary to be an editor on any site. :)
Arun....
No one here admitted their mistakes. But you have!!
So, hats off to you.

I am no super human, so I can make mistakes and I really don't mind admitting that. Every experience in life teaches you something. I am sure you follow that too :)

You should not think that way. You won't know your worth unless you do the job. And if you were eligible for one, you should definitely never let the opportunity go.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Sandhya Rani

Before entering in to the survey too I knew my worth I just applied for it to see what sort of test they take to get qualified here but for sure competition is tough I know and when you know it that you are not on the right path you must leave it.I am not afraid of losing but i feel I should not go for it as its not for me as I am not that skilled when i see people like you here writing some good stuff and as i already told it one need to be extra ordinary to be an editor on any site. :)

You can take survey even if you do not want to be editor. This will also give you an experience. You may just not use the 'Finish' button at end. Then they will not select you.

why are you thinking like this Sanjeev? :P
You are really a valuable member of tis site, no doubt. Who knows what will you do in the future after getting editor chair. Don't worry. Also, never say you are not worth for this post :angry: . No one is perfect in this world. Most important thing is that we must learn our mistakes and move forward by correcting them :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Arun....
So, hats off to you.

I am no super human, so I can make mistakes and I really don't mind admitting that. Every experience in life teaches you something. I am sure you follow that too :)

yes. Why not?
We are here to learn from our mistakes.

Meera sandhu
Arun....
So, hats off to you.

yes. Why not?
We are here to learn from our mistakes.

This is simple fact. Sandhya. every one learns from mistakes. But what is the need to write so many posts on such matter. will it not be better to concentrate only on topics and refrain from gossip?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.