The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The editor window allow the editors to choose which articles they want to review. It is not something which editors are forced to review. So if a editor feels that he is not aware of the topic, he can leave it. Of course any article left out for 2 days without any review will be reviewed by admin. I hope the issue with experts is answered. Except the need for people with expertise in their area, which is impossible. We have over 100 categories with over 20 different areas of articles. If you want to recruit one editor for each area, I guess an editor will get hardly one or two articles for review per week.

It is next to impossible and also impractical to have too many editors on a forum.As long as there is a committed team and admin is able to monitor , it should be good enough. We are not writing articles at a professional level here so that should suffice ...

I agree. Too many cooks spoil the broth. Too many editors will also spoil the site. The authors are expert in their topic. The editors, even if not so proficient, will perform well by way of common sense and knowledge alone.

There wont be no problem if the editor wont have knowledge on that topic by reading the topic he will get some idea about that topic in next article he can edit it. This is a plus point to editors.

Your suggestion is very nice. So, it is advisable that the editors should read all articles currently available in the site, particularly those in which he has less knowledge. This will enable him to edit better. In this connection, I may tell my experience in govt service. There is difference in nature of work in various offices, particularly if you are posted to a different department/ organization on deputation. Sol, on transfer to any new office, I would start my work only a week later. First week, I would read all files and get the idea of nature of work. similar approach of reading all articles will help editors.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The editor window allow the editors to choose which articles they want to review. It is not something which editors are forced to review. So if a editor feels that he is not aware of the topic, he can leave it. Of course any article left out for 2 days without any review will be reviewed by admin. I hope the issue with experts is answered. Except the need for people with expertise in their area, which is impossible. We have over 100 categories with over 20 different areas of articles. If you want to recruit one editor for each area, I guess an editor will get hardly one or two articles for review per week.

It is next to impossible and also impractical to have too many editors on a forum.As long as there is a committed team and admin is able to monitor , it should be good enough. We are not writing articles at a professional level here so that should suffice ...

I agree. Too many cooks spoil the broth. Too many editors will also spoil the site. The authors are expert in their topic. The editors, even if not so proficient, will perform well by way of common sense and knowledge alone.

There wont be no problem if the editor wont have knowledge on that topic by reading the topic he will get some idea about that topic in next article he can edit it. This is a plus point to editors.

Your suggestion is very nice. So, it is advisable that the editors should read all articles currently available in the site, particularly those in which he has less knowledge. This will enable him to edit better. In this connection, I may tell my experience in govt service. There is difference in nature of work in various offices, particularly if you are posted to a different department/ organization on deputation. Sol, on transfer to any new office, I would start my work only a week later. First week, I would read all files and get the idea of nature of work. similar approach of reading all articles will help editors.

We are writing articles which we are writing is with knowledge. I will get knowledge on that topic and write the articles. This will help me to get a good knowledge on that subject.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

There wont be any problem if the editor wont have knowledge on that topic by reading the topic he will get some idea about that topic in next article he can edit it. This is a plus point to editors.

yes...
after all Boddunan is a learning site.

Meera sandhu

There wont be any problem if the editor wont have knowledge on that topic by reading the topic he will get some idea about that topic in next article he can edit it. This is a plus point to editors.

yes...
after all Boddunan is a learning site.

From first on wards this is a learning site. We can learn which we dont know also from here. As many experts are writing articles here they will help us alot to learn new things.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We have sent the survey invitations through email to all shortlisted members. Please complete the survey on or before 14th Sep.

If you did not get the survey link, please send us an email to check status of your application.

Few statistics:

Max score in the first round: 29/30
Min score in the first round: 16/30
Average score: 26/30

Interestingly most people choose wrong answers for most simple questions :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

We have sent the survey invitations through email to all shortlisted members. Please complete the survey on or before 14th Sep.

If you did not get the survey link, please send us an email to check status of your application.

Few statistics:

Max score in the first round: 29/30
Min score in the first round: 16/30
Average score: 26/30

Interestingly most people choose wrong answers for most simple questions :)

I am guilty of that. Also, the questions which I got wrong were multiple choices where one answer of mine was right and the other wrong and when I looked at answers, I was like, did I really tick that.

And there was 1 question which I thought was ambiguous, but I was taking the test at 2 am, so did not bother much.

Also, I completed the survey yesterday at 3am and I am sure there would be a few answers I could have wrote differently.

Anyways, it's ok. I have always hated exams :)
Arun....
No one here admitted their mistakes. But you have!!
So, hats off to you.

Meera sandhu
Even i also did not get good score in the first survey so I am not attempting for the second one as I feel I am not worth to be an editor here.Let the people who are really good should be the editors. :)
Even i also did not get good score in the first survey so I am not attempting for the second one as I feel I am not worth to be an editor here.Let the people who are really good should be the editors. :)

How do you know that you did not get good score? Has score been intimated to the contestants?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How do you know that you did not get good score? Has score been intimated to the contestants?

Yes after completing the survey 1 they displayed the scores I got 22 which I feel is not good to be an editor.Even I did some silly mistakes which I feel are not good. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.