The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think today is date when the new editor team will be announced. :)

Hope we will have the names today. :)

Let me predict 3 editors...of course our moderators except Asha. Who will be the 4th and 5th? Can someone predict?
Sarala and santhosh, both are not there in the list :dry:

Meera sandhu

My own feeling is that i the announcements may come only after the festival and after being blessed by Ganesha tomorrow :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let me predict 3 editors...of course our moderators except Asha. Who will be the 4th and 5th? Can someone predict?

It would be Usha/ Arun/ Chinmoyjee if applied for it or may be you if applied. :)

It would be Usha/ Arun/ Chinmoyjee if applied for it or may be you if applied. :)

Not me Sanjeev, I dint even apply for moderators post because I feel that one needs to have at least a years experience on a site before taking up responsibilities and editors post is even more serious than that.= so no question of me having applied for it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I haven't applied. I don't think Chinmayjee has applied. Both Usha and Arun have good chances.
Actually how many editors are selected this time?

Meera sandhu

Not me Sanjeev, I dint even apply for moderators post because I feel that one needs to have at least a years experience on a site before taking up responsibilities and editors post is even more serious than that.= so no question of me having applied for it...

So, only Arun? :whistle:
I think, you should have applied for moderator post

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: usha manohar

But in my opinion you should have applied for both the posts I feel you would have easily been a moderator or editor.Do you think those who have become moderators here have lots of experience?.You should have applied for it. :)
Thank you said by: usha manohar

It is not good to speculate. Admin will appoint only such persons who are expected to be regular and punctual besides being capable in writing and editing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But in my opinion you should have applied for both the posts I feel you would have easily been a moderator or editor.Do you think those who have become moderators here have lots of experience?.You should have applied for it. :)

As I already stated , I want to take up something only when I am sure that I can do full justice to it in every way and you need a minimum of a year to know all the ins and outs of a site , only after which you can think of taking up a responsible position ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.