The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arun....
No one here admitted their mistakes. But you have!!
So, hats off to you.

I am no super human, so I can make mistakes and I really don't mind admitting that. Every experience in life teaches you something. I am sure you follow that too :)

yes. Why not?
We are here to learn from our mistakes.

This is simple fact. Sandhya. every one learns from mistakes. But what is the need to write so many posts on such matter. will it not be better to concentrate only on topics and refrain from gossip?

Every one will make mistakes but learning from them is most important.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When is the new editorial team going to be announced? I am keen to know.

Live in the present :)
When is the new editorial team going to be announced? I am keen to know.

You missed it on admins opening post. Go through it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ashii
Even i also did not get good score in the first survey so I am not attempting for the second one as I feel I am not worth to be an editor here.Let the people who are really good should be the editors. :)

Before entering the contest, you were sure of your worth. But after knowing the score, you changed your mind. This is not good. If you are short listed, you must take the survey. Treat this as a game. A cricket team plays in next match even if lost a match and also wins.

Before entering in to the survey too I knew my worth I just applied for it to see what sort of test they take to get qualified here but for sure competition is tough I know and when you know it that you are not on the right path you must leave it.I am not afraid of losing but i feel I should not go for it as its not for me as I am not that skilled when i see people like you here writing some good stuff and as i already told it one need to be extra ordinary to be an editor on any site. :)

You can take survey even if you do not want to be editor. This will also give you an experience. You may just not use the 'Finish' button at end. Then they will not select you.

Nice idea I will do that.

:)
Even i also did not get good score in the first survey so I am not attempting for the second one as I feel I am not worth to be an editor here.Let the people who are really good should be the editors. :)

Before entering the contest, you were sure of your worth. But after knowing the score, you changed your mind. This is not good. If you are short listed, you must take the survey. Treat this as a game. A cricket team plays in next match even if lost a match and also wins.

Before entering in to the survey too I knew my worth I just applied for it to see what sort of test they take to get qualified here but for sure competition is tough I know and when you know it that you are not on the right path you must leave it.I am not afraid of losing but i feel I should not go for it as its not for me as I am not that skilled when i see people like you here writing some good stuff and as i already told it one need to be extra ordinary to be an editor on any site. :)

why are you thinking like this Sanjeev? :P
You are really a valuable member of tis site, no doubt. Who knows what will you do in the future after getting editor chair. Don't worry. Also, never say you are not worth for this post :angry: . No one is perfect in this world. Most important thing is that we must learn our mistakes and move forward by correcting them :) :) :)

I decided that I will be better being a member here and not to be the part of administration team.as by being a member here I can contribute more than moderator or editor. :laugh:
Hai I have completed the survey of level1 proof reading. But through this thread, I understood that after level1 survey, if we get more than 16points then we will be getting another survey. But i didnt get it. Can any one tell me, what should i do. When i will get the second survey. please help me out.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hai I have completed the survey of level1 proof reading. But through this thread, I understood that after level1 survey, if we get more than 16points then we will be getting another survey. But i didnt get it. Can any one tell me, what should i do. When i will get the second survey. please help me out.

Come on Sarala you should contact admin immediately he is the one only who can help you out for this. :)

I think If you got that many or more, you should contact admin as per his suggestion on his post on 12th Sep.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

thank u friends, for you advice, i have informed admin

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You are too late, you should have completed it on scheduled 12th Sep instead of 14th sep.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.