Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Winners should avoid tensions Ram.. ;) ;) ;) ;)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Due to my exam I am only completed 18 articles for Leauge. 3 of my articles are still to be approved let hope all of them approved.
This is my first Leauge and I have 15 Approved articles and 4 in a Queue for approval from Admin.
Bachchan saab you and Suraj ne to kamaml kar diya. Avvance congratulation to both of you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Bachchan saab you and Suraj ne to kamaml kar diya. Avvance congratulation to both of you.

Bachan Aur Suraj....are you both friends or brothers :woohoo: :woohoo: ?
I often feel so :P

Meera sandhu

@ Bachchan - Due to my exam I am only completed 18 articles for Leauge. 3 of my articles are still to be approved let hope all of them approved.

This is my first Leauge and I have 15 Approved articles and 4 in a Queue for approval from Admin.

It s great that you people have completed so many articles, this was one of the most interesting topics ever and I had really looked forward to it , planning to write at least 15 articles n my travel experience, but unfortunately could complete only 10 wt great difficulty due to time constraint. I have never had it so tough until now, have had to stay up late and write.....travel,personal issues and work, everything added up! However, I would like to write more articles on travel as and when convenient...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@ Bachchan - Due to my exam I am only completed 18 articles for Leauge. 3 of my articles are still to be approved let hope all of them approved.

It s great that you people have completed so many articles, this was one of the most interesting topics ever and I had really looked forward to it , planning to write at least 15 articles n my travel experience, but unfortunately could complete only 10 wt great difficulty due to time constraint. I have never had it so tough until now, have had to stay up late and write.....travel,personal issues and work, everything added up! However, I would like to write more articles on travel as and when convenient...

And yet you have done a great job, I loved your articles1 This time I also have managed to submit 10 articles, wanted to write more but time is an issue1

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

We are friends living together for doing MCA from DELHI. You can guess a right point .

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P You are 100% Rght Sandhya. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

We are friends living together for doing MCA from DELHI. You can guess a right point .

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P You are 100% Rght Sandhya. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

living together :blink: :blink: :silly:

Meera sandhu
I first time participate in this league and I complete all my article and submitted my last article on 30th January before one day.But still my two articles are pending.So i am eligible or not.I can submit only 10 articles due to very short time after all my work.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.