The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If Sex Education will implement in India then student will take more interest on this subject then they may loose interest in other subject.

so First India need to become US type country then this things need to implement till that lot of troubleshooting may come.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]If Sex Education will implement in India then student will take more interest on this subject then they may loose interest in other subject.

so First India need to become US type country then this things need to implement till that lot of troubleshooting may come.[/quote]

I think If we will only give this type of counseling to students for only 2 0r 3 times in a month by the experts, then I think there can be no such problem which you mentioned.
And this education is not to be added in syllabus, we are talking about to give them counselling.I think for that we need not to become US

Aastha Gupta
[quote]If Sex Education will implement in India then student will take more interest on this subject then they may loose interest in other subject.

so First India need to become US type country then this things need to implement till that lot of troubleshooting may come.[/quote]

Santhosh,
You have some wrong concepts about sex education.Students are of varied tastes and thoughts.Of course some may be very inquisitive on sex.We can tackle them from giving a lecture on the same.So easily we can bring them to the right path.

Else as you told making India like US is a Himalayan Effort and then giving sex education is like camel going through a needle hole.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
In my view girls are prone to rapid changes during their adolescence.They experience some new developments in their body.If not educated this developments will lead them to un necessary fear.So parents must care the rapid changes occuring in their body at the age of 12 onwards.They must be given some hints regarding the changes.Then teachers may call them in group or invidually to deliver some tips to be taken at this time.Boys may not be required such care.But in sex education all must be given equal importance.
Dear Sex Education Supporter

What will you learn from sex education?

following
1. How to do sex?
2. When to do sex?
3. What is wrong way of doing sex?
4. What is defects of sex?
5. Effect and defect to child ?
6. Sex Crime?
7. Sex Story?

etc lot of silly question will solve? As I know most of you aware for this .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

[quote]Dear Sex Education Supporter

What will you learn from sex education?

following
1. How to do sex?
2. When to do sex?
3. What is wrong way of doing sex?
4. What is defects of sex?
5. Effect and defect to child ?
6. Sex Crime?
7. Sex Story?

etc lot of silly question will solve? As I know most of you aware for this .[/quote]

Really Santosh sir, you are a software engineer but you written here some silly questions. Our motive to spread sex education knowledge is not to answers these questions. Its a part of that eduucation which you can learn. Your question number 6,7,8,4 are just rubbish questions. What is the relation here of sex story with sex education.

Our main motive to spread education is to reduce the increasing number sex diseases,aware the people about the precautions, aware youth about their body changes, aware about AIDS, When not to sex and so much more.

You are taking negative way of this sex education Mr. Santosh kumar. Always people take interest about sex but its mean not a student will loose his interest from the study. This education is only want to give knowledge and right information about the sex.

India don't need to become US Type. India needs firstly theory. US do only practicals.
anbuL wrote:
[quote]In my view girls are prone to rapid changes during their adolescence.They experience some new developments in their body.If not educated this developments will lead them to un necessary fear.So parents must care the rapid changes occuring in their body at the age of 12 onwards.They must be given some hints regarding the changes.Then teachers may call them in group or invidually to deliver some tips to be taken at this time.Boys may not be required such care.But in sex education all must be given equal importance.[/quote]

Anbul you are saying right. I am agree with your words. But you are saying boys know more about sex. Girls also know same knowledge as per boys. But its depends upon their frankness. Girls maturity at the age of 12 and boys maturity at the age of 14 is equal. So Both need equal education.
B.NAMADEV wrote:
[quote]Hai

I agree with the topic.

In this modern world child born today has the knowledge of his father. It means that, we learn from them many things. So it is must for them to know about sex. Even if they are not taught they themselves involve in some mall practices, and we all know what it is and explore about it. This applies only for childrens who are in urban places. But in rural they have know knowledge of it and they are infected. Its because they attend only schools and they about the safety precautions. So, by teaching about sex in the schooling is the best way for preventing that.

In till December 2009 33 million peoples are affected with HIV/AIDS and 2 millions of them are under age of 15.

In 2008 2.7million people were newly infected and 430,000 were under 15.

Every day more than 7,000 people are infected and more than 300 per hour 280,000 of them are under age 15.

From this statistical data it known that young children are infected and so Sex Education should be made compulsory. Bad things reach more easily than good. Prevention is better than cure. So for preventing children from getting infected they should be taught about sex.

So sex education should be made compulsory for the school children and for youngsters too

In National channel a serial program used to be telecasted on sunday night at 8.30pm which teaches about the prevention method and the treatment ways. Government is taking steps also for prventing them.

Make a healthy world.[/quote]

Dear your statistics are completely right. So Youth is getting affected more. Youth needs this education more.
Teaching sex education,one needs courage and enthusiasm to spread the 'well being' of fellow people.'Sex education' must be treated not as an 'embarrassment' but as a simple guide in first 'respecting and understanding' our bodies and secondly how we can live in a healthy way.

If this education is not given at the right time,students get confused,they do not posses self-driven knowledge and may end up hurting themselves/someone to quench this thirst.'sex education' is also a part of knowledge-a part of the human living.It really plays an important role in everyone's life.

Most of dissolution of sex can be averted and controlled if the right information is available to not only the students,but also each and every individual; regardless of their caste/religion/state/country/ etc. This is etiquette and mannerism of a healthy living and managing the emotions well.

I have personally seen students (who have not been taught sex education) getting disturbed when they come across 'couples' or the 'kiss scenes' of movies. They do not feel happy to ask their parents their queries,as the parents retort and call them 'bad mannered children' or 'shameless people'.

Children are like flower buds,they are tender and soft;they require all kind of nutrition and care so that they can bloom out well. It is indeed a pleasant scene to watch a beautiful flower bloom.So also if we need a good garden filled with blooming flowers,good care and the right nutrition is required. The same applies for teaching the children 'sex education'

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.