The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes abid,

It is said that money is the root of every evil.
It may be for making money .. you go in to the path of evil
or
maybe sometimes when you have lot of money,you may become evil...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Having enormous amount of wealth and possessions can’t bring happiness, they can bring a great deal of independence though. But independence for doing what? Wasting valuable time, energy and resources on unnecessary things and a frivolous life style at the cost of health, family and peace of mind?
Happiness is not at all richness.But we cannot say that they are opposite to each other.
We can only say that they are proportional to some extend .. Above and below it .. Its not so...

I do not agree with the view that youth are running after money.They may be anxious or enthusiastic about earning more money because of inexperience.But we are all aware that only a few of them are able to make easy money by dint of their merit.But most of the youth are either struggling to find a job or earn to have a decent living or to have their both ends meet.More than 60 % youth are actually struggling to find a job befitting their qualification.Then how can we say that youth are running after money.
Ramalingam wrote:
[quote]I do not agree with the view that youth are running after money.They may be anxious or enthusiastic about earning more money because of inexperience.But we are all aware that only a few of them are able to make easy money by dint of their merit.But most of the youth are either struggling to find a job or earn to have a decent living or to to have their both ends meet.More than 60 % youth are actually struggling to find a job befitting their qualification.Then how can we say that youth are running after money.[/quote]

Most of us are not getting jobs based on what we studied.Their are lot of people who are unemployed.Unemployment is a great problem.All are trying to get a good job.

Its not running behind money... But its struggling to run our life ahead ... !!

I agree with the fact that rich people are not happy though they have a lot of money but here i do not protest but request others to just consider on thing,is it the case with all people, can we be sure that Ratan Tata ,Vijay Malaya,Bill Gates ,Asim Premji are not happy at all. I dont think that is true.
The view that youth are running after money and materialistic in order to live a stylish way of life is equally wrong.Do you expect that an 18 years old youth dress or behave like an 81 years old grandpa ? Or can we tolerate an 81 years old man behave like a youth and follow his life style and way of living?

One thing we should not forget.Only a handful of youth who earn a decent income as well as youth born with silver spoon alone care for style.Go to star hotels; wear jeans; go to night clubs; but the youth who have a low income, eat in roadside running canteen;some of them consume country liquor because it is cheap;they do not know what is a star hotel; what is style;they too fall in love but their style of getting married is a simple marriage in a temple or simply eloping with his lover;

This group discussion, I am sorry to say, is speaking about the life style of a few handful of youth who are rich.They are not parameters to decide the the general condition of youth most of whom are wallowing in poverty.
If you do work hard and good right job which is not out of police law then its ok to get money by work.

to going club taking drink dance its all extra expense and you can say wastage of money.

Those people who waste money they do not know how money comes its demand hard work.

in wrong way making money is easy but right direction is very tough to earn money e.g. if you work on boddunan.com sites then its not easy to earn huge money easily it need lot of work even if you work till night then even you can not earn more than 300 Rs in a day or night but wasting money is very easy of Rs 300.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Dear Santhosh, I think you are derailing from the topic.It is not how the youth are spending their hard earned money.The topic is whether the youth are running after easy money.
Here almost all agree that youth is running behind money.It is the habit of society to join in the flow.That is what is occuring and being youth predominant we accuse it only on youths.It is the custom of world that "when country runs , run in middle".

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.