The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sridhar,
Thanks for your appreciation.

Yesterday the Indian Origin Nobel Prize Winner of Chemistry for this year Mr.Venkattaraman Ramakrishnan had told in a press meet in Stockhome:"Westerners are not satisfied on importing the Indians and Chinese to western Society.But satisfied in importing softwares from both these countries.We are living in a world where capital and goods flow freely, but free flow of people not allowed"

So our youths and software professionals should be vigilant.They want only the product of your brain, not you.They may take you for a period, and pay you handful bucks.But after draining your brain you will be thrown out as curry leaf.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Absolutely right! All those fake smiles and welcoming of Indian students into Foreign companies and Universities is only to absorb all the talent from the Indians and use them at a cheapest rate possible. Who knows what they are thinking about us in their minds.
Yes sridhar,

Jumping from one job to another just for the sake of money is not a good practise.If he works hard,he will get job promotion in the same institution itself and will get financial benefit also fro it.Not saying that you should always stick to a job without looking about your development,but its bad if you change your job just for the increased financial benefit that you will get.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Abid,

Its right that recession has not happened all of a sudden.Its due to the unfair practises that was following in the business for a long time.

And also sridhar said that global warming has connection with it.We can connect global warming with unfair practises done by people for money.

But sridhar,on talking about the present topic,there is no need to push global warming to the discussion.It should be discussed in some other topic related to it.

Abid,
Its not right saying that shifting jobs is a bad thing.But when frequent jumping in profession just for money is a false practise.

Definitely yes sridhar,

Our family not only needs our financial support.They also need our emotional support and physical presence.
Also,we all have our own responsibilities to our country.We have grown up using the resources in our country.So,we have to serve our nation and not other countries just for the financial benefit.
Don't make money your everything....

india needs the talents of the indian youth to achieve the vision 2020 and that's what Dr.APJ Abdul kalam has also said..

Yes abid,

We say that we will get huge amount in software industry.but what the real thing is that they will make you to do a job of Rs.10 lakh and will pay you just Rs.1 lakh(just an example).For us,1 lakh will be a great thing and say that western countries really helps us.

But what really happens is that they are exploiting us and makes their job done from us..

Thinking in depth,it is similar to what they have done to us before independence...!!

Jobin,

"Thinking in depth,it is similar to what they have done to us before independence...!! "

Before independence foreigners didn't exploited our manpower much.But they concentrated on our natural things and crops.After independence they were not able to do so.Hence they found the new way and some of our youth trapped in that net.

Visit my blogs:

Still I don't blame them because they add to our foreign income.If we blame them for it we should not be proud of them when they achieve some position.

We Indians are proud about Kalpana Chowla and Sunitha Williams. If they were still in India they might have known in their village only.They found their opportunity in US.Whom can we blame for this?Eventhough India developed this much after 62 years of independence , we had able to send one and only one man to space.Is that due to lack of able people.Definitely no.Here we have less chances.Of course youth and talented will go for their prosperity.None can blame them for it.

Visit my blogs:

Thanks Jobin,

For your interpretation of doubts raised by Abid on my answer.
I too feel the same as you said. Since many years, governments and business men across the world have enjoyed the benefits of massive industrialization. They have not bothered about the pollution and harm they created to the environment and nature.

I am very happy to notice that, we have many good members over here, who are able to present an excellent and indepth discussion on any given topic.

Hope we continue this in future on several important topics which are relevant to national interest.

Best wishes to all

Sridhar Kesireddy
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Jobin,

"Thinking in depth,it is similar to what they have done to us before independence...!! "

Before independence foreigners didn't exploited our manpower much.But they concentrated on our natural things and crops.After independence they were not able to do so.Hence they found the new way and some of our youth trapped in that net.[/quote]

Ya.. that's what i was trying to say..

They are trying to exploiting us..

"Us" includes our human resources,natural resources etc..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.