The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Attention moderator!!!
Sorry for making a post at this time as I very well know that the group discussion is already closed however, I still see members posting in this thread which should not be the case.

@ jobin....
Dear friend, it seems as if you are too desperate to win this contest. You have already made a large number of posts in this thread and now that the time for the discussion is over, you popped in to wind it up. May I ask whats the use???? If you really wanted to sum up the GD, which I'm sure is true, you should have done that before 14th as you very well knew that the discussion ends on 13th December. If you have ever participated in a group discussion, you should be aware of the fact that the discussion should be summarized only once and by only one person. This discussion has already been summarized by Sidharth Sankar Kanugo quite a long time ago and in a very structured manner. Therefore, you summarizing the discussion looks very indecent. Its not a fair practice as well. Please take case in the future as it does paint a good picture of yours in front of the members. Being aggressive in a GD is okay but taking away another person's share of credit is not a good thing and thats exactly what you have done.

@ Prabhu.V....
Dear friend, I must say you are a real spoil sport. Though I am a newbie here, but within this short association of mine with this site, I have never seen a more annoying and irritating person than you. You have made posts which do not have a remote relation with the topic of this GD and I am cent percent sure that you have done it deliberately with intentions which do not seem good at all. Also you have copied the posts of other members. We do not appreciate such cheap act of yours. I'm sure that members do not want people like you in the forum. If you have a little respect for this site and the members, please come up and say sorry or else do not show us your face again. I wish I could delete your posts! May be the moderator can!!

@ Sridhar Kesiredy....
Dear friend, Abid Areacode had already pointed out this issue in a separate thread. If you wanted express your views regarding the same, you could have used that thread rather than making a post in the GD thread. I don't think there was any need to point it out here again especially when the discussion was over and a member had already summarized it. Though I am sure it was not intentional, but does it not show your disrespect towards him???

@ Sidharth Sankar Kanugo....
Thank you very much for summing up the group discussion in such a well structured manner. I have all praise for you. I think after you summed up, no body should have made any further posts in this thread especially when the time was up. As I have also made a post, please accept my apologies for the same. I would give you full marks for your summary. Keep up the good work dude!!

WARM REGARDS, KUMAR. "SAVE PAPER, THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT"
Thank you all for your wonderful participation in the contest. Now this topic is locked and the winner will be announced in a separate topic.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.