The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A recent survey among youth revealed that most of them wish to retire from job in early ages itself.Before retiring they had to earn lot of money and invest in some good plans.After collecting sufficient money they have to retire and then enjoy the fruits of their earning.But it is their dream only because in that age they will not be ready to retire, still more greedy to collect more (Law of inertia is very true - Everybody continue in its state or try to continue in its state !!!!)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Youths run behind money due to the consumerism that they adopted from western culture.First of all we must discriminate which is good for our culture and which is bad.Based on that one should take a wise decission, instead of accepting all the western thrown outs.

Visit my blogs:

Nowadays the lucky centres are blooming like mushroom in every nook and corner of our country.All of them are crowded at all time.All of the attendants expect they will be lucky one day and will get money as per their requirement.None of them wish to work hard and earn money.Money is to come through some short ways.That achievement will not go long , instead will go just like it came.

Visit my blogs:

Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]A recent survey among youth revealed that most of them wish to retire from job in early ages itself.Before retiring they had to earn lot of money and invest in some good plans.After collecting sufficient money they have to retire and then enjoy the fruits of their earning.But it is their dream only because in that age they will not be ready to retire, still more greedy to collect more (Law of inertia is very true - Everybody continue in its state or try to continue in its state !!!!)[/quote]

Ya, all of us want to enjoy our life and a job is always full of stress and responsibilities.
That's why youth want to retire earlier,invest their money and enjoy their remaining life.

But,as you said it will be really difficult.Only a few will succeed in earning that much earlier and in that case also,the greed for money may sometimes force them to work...

Man's desires is like a sphere.. It has no ends...!!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Well.. you just misunderstood me. I never said that a family facing critical financial issues will be happy.

I've nothing against money as I have been earning money for the past 10 years. But my point is that you should earn for a happy life not for a frivolous and extravagant life. Hope you get it.

Jobin wrote:
[quote]Siddharth Shankar Kanungo wrote:
[quote]It has been said that money is not the path to happiness and in fact would bring more problems. Hence living more simply and doing more good deeds may actually be a better source of happiness. I would rather choose to be happy than run behind money and be rich.[/quote]

When we try to make more and more money, our stress also increases.
Its better to live a good life than a richer life.But the thing is that you need money to lead a happy life..

Money is also important..

How can we say that a family which is in a critical financial issue will be happy?
So,we need money.

Need for Money will become greed for money when money becames our prime need !![/quote]
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Nowadays the lucky centres are blooming like mushroom in every nook and corner of our country.All of them are crowded at all time.All of the attendants expect they will be lucky one day and will get money as per their requirement.None of them wish to work hard and earn money.Money is to come through some short ways.That achievement will not go long , instead will go just like it came.[/quote]

Ya,problem is that we need to make money without hard work.also we need fast money and for that we may try different ways..

When we are trying our luck for making money,we are actually loosing our money which we earned through hard work.

So,make money with your own hard work.Then you have the full right to use it..

Sidharth,

I was not speaking against your view.I was making it more wide by including the contradictions that may arise...

Prophet Muhamed (Peace be upon him) once said :" I don't fear poverty to my society, but fears richness "

Money when made a spelling modification becomes monkey !!!That is a man after getting enormous money changes his behaviour to an animal.So be careful before running behind money.

Visit my blogs:

Jobin rightly pointed out, "Man's desires is like a sphere.. It has no ends...!!"
The more you get, the more you desire and vice versa. It is a vicious circle and there is no end to it.
Very well said! Its always better to have "plain living and high thinking", isn't it??
I think if we voluntarily choose to lead a plain and simple life, we can avoid stress and in that case, happiness will be easier to attain.

Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Prophet Muhamed (Peace be upon him) once said :" I don't fear poverty to my society, but fears richness "

Money when made a spelling modification becomes monkey !!!That is a man after getting enormous money changes his behaviour to an animal.So be careful before running behind money.[/quote]
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.