The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Lohith,

Few years back youth spend their money that they earn for having a good life.Their thought for saving it for the future was less.
Recession taught us a good less.Think about the future.Save for the future...
Invest it for country's development and you too can earn from it.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
i m completely agree with u, firstly i wanna tell u my name is Lohit not lohith.

Its not only the youth who is going behind money..Everybody needs money.Money helps to stand in our own feet and to support our family... But some youth are also their which are totaly greedy. we daily see in neww about the case of kidnappings, thefts, murder. What the cause of this money and a lot of youth is the part of these crimes becoz they want money. Exception is everywhere. 80% youth want to earn by their hard work and 20% wanna earn through crime. So all youth is not greedy about money.
Sorry lohit for the mis-spelling

Crime increases when,
Need For Money Becomes Greed For Money.
And the sad thing is that youth is also going towards the way of crime to make money..

Ya,there is always two sides for a coin.. !!

Exceptions will be there..
But i have doubt about the ratio .. is it 20% involved in crime...

ya ur point is right Mr. santosh kumar singh but, but i we will earn money according to right way, then there is no problem. It is right if you want to give good education to your children then admission in good school is needed your need is same to give education to child but money increases because of good school take more fees.
There is many reasons for that.. when education is used as a way of business,private institutions ask for more fees.This is because they need profit.

Another thing is that now a days cost of education increased.So, we need to pay more to get good education.There are also gov. schools which ask for less fees.But parents normally want their children to be studied in private schools thinking that they will get more facilities.we cannot blame parents.

Yes, I completely agree with you Jobin,
And also that the quality of education offered by government schools is below the level..
so if you need the quality, you need to pay more.. & to pay more you need to earn more... This has made the youth to search for earning opportunities...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
It's true that youth are inclining towards crime for money and the pleasure it gives. But why is that happening??? why can't we get good education,food,clothing and everything for a reasonable price. Why is that more the money more is the quality??? When there are disparities like this then it's obvious that youth go behind money. It doesn't mean that going behind money is a measure of greed. Youth are ambitious and very focused on their career prospects. But are we not ignoring the valuable things in life and very small pleasures like spending time with our loved ones,sleeping peacefully??? How many of us have experienced the beauty of sunrise and sunset with all the birds chirping in the morning and evening??? Everything is lost because we are giving more value to that printed green paper,which is lifeless. This is really pathetic but life is like that and should go on whatever happens because when our circumstances are like that nobody has any choice but to go with the herd and be ahead of time.

B)

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
hi anuradha.. whats up ?
Hi Lohit..
This is not a place to chat.. :P
Just now--Just for you :blink:
I have started a new thread- CHIT-CHAT
Go there && ENJOYYYY

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Friends, let's not deviate from the main issue here.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.