Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Surely .. in terms of work, they are not the problem.. But yes, in some cases this unity can be headache for some company.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes anand they also create some issues among the people for more money which is really headache for companies.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes anand they also create some issues among the people for more money which is really headache for companies.

For we people toooo....... :evil: :evil:

I have stated best example....hoping you have seen it.

Meera sandhu
If I were you, I would be as straight as your servant is, and tell her firmly that she should not disrespect the food that is given to her. Also, tell her sternly that if she dislikes the food so much, then I will stop gi8ving her any food and will only give her tea.

I personally, cannot stand such nonsense about food. Be kind with such people, but also be firm and keep them in line whenever it is necessary. Emphasize the importance of food, and its scarcity to those very people who disrespect food.

I think the habit of giving food to servant is not at good. Because, even though sometimes, we don't do breakfast, but if you have not prepare for our self, have to prepare for Servant.

No Ronark, its not that we should never give food to them, in fact we should be kind enough to give food at least occasionally if not everyday. Because they do a lot of hard physical work and they need to eat well, in their own homes they cannot afford so much food. But my point is, if they are not appreciating the food given to them and your gesture of kindness, then stop immediately. Give food to only those who appreciate both these things.

They do our work. They wash our utensils,wash clothes and also clean our floor. So,it is true that we should be kind heart and should give them food. I like your thoughts.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes Ronark as my wife also will share food to the servants as they are also normal people like us.

Yes Ronark as my wife also will share food to the servants as they are also normal people like us.

sometimes, i do feel pity for them.

We must feel pity on them. As they will do more hardwork than us.

They need more strength to work for doing all this works.

Pity is good....but don't over pity them. They will take advantage over this pettiness. 4 Years before, I was at Thrissur town. We had a servant of above 60 years, since my kid was so small. I respected her age. Within 1-2 months, she took full control over me and even began to scold me for minor mistakes and take decisions in even our family matters too......My husband asked me to tolerate her if we want a servant saying, otherwise you will have to do all work alone and she is scolding you only because she loves you.
Even if I sit on floor, she uses furniture, our setty, bed etc to sit. That much powerful was she. Also, if I ask to do her to do something, I have to give reason why I asked her to do so. Suddenly her suggestions will come as if she is the owner.
At last I even stopped talking to her and leave kitchen before she comes and do my online trading and never interfere in her deeds. I even hate her seeing.
Then one day, I told her.....Don't ask me questions. Just do, what I say.
It's output was......Her face turned 100 kg weight. Also, She even don't nod or respond to my talks. I think, she is not hearing it and used to repeat it several times.
This response from her...made her quit. I powerfully told my husband, "She can't stay here. She is not even saying yes or no and I can't stay with a person who don't even nod to me".
It's very irritating...you know.
To make me happy, my husband send her. But till now, he blames me for not adjusting to her.

Meera sandhu
Pity is good....but don't over pity them. They will take advantage over this pettiness. 4 Years before, I was at Thrissur town. We had a servant of above 60 years, since my kid was so small. I respected her age. Within 1-2 months, she took full control over me and even began to scold me for minor mistakes and take decisions in even our family matters too......My husband asked me to tolerate her if we want a servant saying, otherwise you will have to do all work alone and she is scolding you only because she loves you.
Even if I sit on floor, she uses furniture, our setty, bed etc to sit. That much powerful was she. Also, if I ask to do her to do something, I have to give reason why I asked her to do so. Suddenly her suggestions will come as if she is the owner.
At last I even stopped talking to her and leave kitchen before she comes and do my online trading and never interfere in her deeds. I even hate her seeing.
Then one day, I told her.....Don't ask me questions. Just do, what I say.
It's output was......Her face turned 100 kg weight. Also, She even don't nod or respond to my talks. I think, she is not hearing it and used to repeat it several times.
This response from her...made her quit. I powerfully told my husband, "She can't stay here. She is not even saying yes or no and I can't stay with a person who don't even nod to me".
It's very irritating...you know.
To make me happy, my husband send her. But till now, he blames me for not adjusting to her.

My mother never pity of servant. But my soul, sometimes becomes little weak. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Servant.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Actually, we decided to have a servant at home since we want a person to look after our kid while I do trading. She comes at 8.30 am and I leave kitchen before 9.15 am preparing both lunch and breakfast for we 3 people, after giving her food, bath my kid and I also get ready to sit before the computer.
even if kid cries, she never look at her because I always see her rubbing washed plates in kitchen with cloth and I have to take care of her continuing my work.
Only work after 9.30 am was to clean 2 bedroom house.....not even wash clothes. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Still now, I don't know what was she doing till 4 pm :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Daily 110 rupees plus food before 4 years. food also I prepare and serve her. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually her food intake was more than we two people could take...
We two eat 2 appam or dosa only...but she eats 4-5. Lunch also, 1 glass rice for her and 3/4 glass rice for we two combined :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This is what we say.....looking after an elephant....i.e. Our food expense doubled plus given her money extra..... :laugh: :laugh:
Within 1 month itself, she became a fatty chick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
After all we served her fresh prawns and chicken :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.