Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Am giving her last chance!!!!
Now, am looking for a reason to stop her meal.....

I had even given her, my breakfast once, keeping myself half-empty stomach and heard bad remarks about.

Meera sandhu

I had even given her, my breakfast once, keeping myself half-empty stomach and heard bad remarks about.

So she definitely doesn't need any food! :dry: :huh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, am waiting for her words next time, so that I can tell her, "Arrange your own food. Am not your servant to serve you what you want". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am just telling, i won't tell like this to her, yet I will tell, I am stopping. It's my hubby's decision. Eppadi??? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Yes, am waiting for her words next time, so that I can tell her, "Arrange your own food. Am not your servant to serve you what you want". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am just telling, i won't tell like this to her, yet I will tell, I am stopping. It's my hubby's decision. Eppadi??? :cheer: :cheer:

Yes that would be better! but make sure she understands that food must never be disrespected.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is common habit of the servant.Now a day they are in great demand.It is their habit to say so.If this thing would happen with me then I would stop giving my servant the food.I would only say to do the work and go.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Today, I was just watching her...expecting, she will say something today so that I can completely give up that habit. But what to do, mission completely failed. She said nothing today.
Ok...let me wait!!!

Meera sandhu
I am not entertain to my servant.I am very lucky in this thing. My servant gives good remarks for food.

Be positive
I am not entertain to my servant.I am very lucky in this thing. My servant gives good remarks for food.

that's nice. even if she didn't like the food given, let she keep her mouth shut. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
one day we gave idly for one poor lady. She said your idly like stones. :S :S :S :S :S :S :S . We also ate the same idlys...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
one day we gave idly for one poor lady. She said your idly like stones. :S :S :S :S :S :S :S . We also ate the same idlys...

then ask her to use them as stones to throw at mango trees :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.