Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
one day we gave idly for one poor lady. She said your idly like stones. :S :S :S :S :S :S :S . We also ate the same idlys...

then ask her to use them as stones to throw at mango trees :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

will tell her later.. :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
one day we gave idly for one poor lady. She said your idly like stones. :S :S :S :S :S :S :S . We also ate the same idlys...

then ask her to use them as stones to throw at mango trees :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

will tell her later.. :) :)

Give me a cash prize for this nice tip :P :P :P :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Now servant specially maid are First citizen then obey them otherwise homework will be stop. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now servant specially maid are First citizen then obey them otherwise homework will be stop. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

nice idea :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Meera sandhu
thats why, whatever we cook, first we serve to the servent so that she will know that we are giving her the fresh food which we prepared in front of her

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Let me tell you what happened this Onam....
Earlier itself, she demanded a new sari for Onam. It's very common to give new dresses or bonus for Onam. I agreed.
My hubby bought a new sari for rs.300. (I didn't remove the price tag :evil: :evil: :evil: as it's told, even if we are throwing something useless to sea, we should measure it first :laugh: :laugh: ).
The day before I went to my home town, I gave it to her.
I told, "we have bought a sari for you".
Without even asking what's its colour or anything else, she asked, "Is it white sari or not?" :evil: :evil:
I was wondering why she asked so, since we never give white saris to ladies except widows.
"It's colour sari :blink: " I replied....
"My father died only 3 months before and I won't wear colour sari for next 1 year".
She was questioning as if we purposefully insulted her giving a colour sari :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
"If you had earlier demanded you want a white sari, I would have given you so. Since you asked only a sari, we bought one normal sari".
She didn't check sari for some time. I placed it there and went to my work. After sometime only, she checked it.
"Is it pink? I don't like pink" :evil: :evil:
What reply should I give :angry: :angry:
"How can I wear it? Pink is the colour that I hate most". Her face became more dark. I was sure, she was not happy with the sari given :( :(
"Then give it someone...to your relatives"......what else can I say.
"Ok.....let me give it to my mother. Perhaps my mother may like it"
what should I say to such an ungrateful lady.......I didn't expect a good comment or thanks from her. Why should I have to face such irritating commends for a gift given so much instantly. :sick: :sick: :sick:
I could have told her, "does your mother wear colour sari now :laugh: :laugh: ?" But i just kept my mouth shut :P :P

Meera sandhu
If I find that they should behave like this way I will just try to improve the taste of the food.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If I find that they should behave like this way I will just try to improve the taste of the food.

You mean you are going to change your preference of the taste of food just because your servants don't like it? :whistle:

You mean you are going to change your preference of the taste of food just because your servants don't like it? :whistle:

Thats true, we cannot change our food habit...My own maid who has been with us for 13 years is a pure vegetarian and a Shivally brahmin , they are very conservative.But now she eats vegetarian food at home in fact asks for sambhar and rasma etc...earlier she used to look warily at me cooking fish curry LOL, after I had a talk with her and reassured her that she need not eat if she doesnt want to and I would serve only what she likes , she agreed and now of course having been with us for so many years has no inhibitions at all...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It just look funny :blink: to change our tastes for our servant. Also, can you assure 100% that she is giving bad remarks because food given is not worth to eat.
Sharmishta, if your husband or other family members ask you to improve, you can definitely do for them. After all, our sole aim is to prepare good dishes for them :woohoo: :woohoo: . But for servants :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.