Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
some only will do like that. but giving food is good only

It is so irritating while they comments about my food. I am also eating the same food . I am comfortable with it then why can't they?

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
some only will do like that. but giving food is good only

It is so irritating while they comments about my food. I am also eating the same food . I am comfortable with it then why can't they?

I also experienced it one time yar..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I will tell my result two days later. Just wait

Meera sandhu
Best idea is that you increase his salary and tell him to bring food from his home every day.
Best idea is that you increase his salary and tell him to bring food from his home every day.

she comes only for 2 days and food is only my help. B)

Meera sandhu
Friends servants have tendency to misbehave with their owners. They know we badly need them. Thus they cross their limits and try to master us. I have faced tough time with my maid servant. Finally I became so angry that I just let her go some where else. Gradually I have learned all household work. Now I am not at all dependent on servants. I do my own work with ease.
We can't say harshly any thing to them.
In kerala, we should respect them...and treat them as masters of home. that's the problem

Meera sandhu
In kerala, we should respect them...and treat them as masters of home. that's the problem

Not only in Kerala , it is everywhere. If we say something they will stop coming .Then i have to find the new servant. It is very horrible.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com

Not only in Kerala , it is everywhere. If we say something they will stop coming .Then i have to find the new servant. It is very horrible.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Today when i gave her dosa and chutney, she commented, "A lot of methi powder is added".
I am still serching for a gun to shoot her. can you give me one? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I just controlled myself and said, "I always add methi powder to dosa and idli and its very good for health. It's not unusual and the quantity added is same as always".

She replied again....."Yet, am getting its smell very much" :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What should I do with her.....tell me :angry: :angry: :angry:

I replied again....it's very good for keeping our sugar positions low and reducing bp. So I always add methi powder. My mother-in-law adds it for appam also seeing its medicinal values.

I don't know why, she can't eat without giving bad remarks

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8435]}

I don't understand why you are giving food to her still!

Giving food to others is good ONLY if they appreciate it and really really need it. By the looks of it, your servant does not need any free food, so stop giving it to her. Give the food to someone else who goes hungry!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.