Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

My mother never pity of servant. But my soul, sometimes becomes little weak. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Servant.

Actually Ronark.....I got this character from my parents...

I have told several times. My parents are doing fireworks business, where many harijans and poor are employed. From childhood itself, my parents always took steps so that we two mingle with the workers, their family and their kids. Actually, they were a part of our life and family. Our friends were their kids, not rich people. Ours is a village. All of them love me also very much till now. So, from my childhood itself, I never feel the discrimination of poor or rich, which is well reflected in my character too.Isn't it? I call them mama, mami, chetta, chechi etc....
That's why I behaved in the same way to that servant. But she used me. :( :( :(
That made that difference

Meera sandhu
So you can give good food as well as salary for your servants to make them fat as well as lazy.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Some snacks can be given. But lunch or dinner should be given only on few occasions.

Want to make each day Accountable

That we must not encourage them. If we done we had dig our own hole.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Some snacks can be given. But lunch or dinner should be given only on few occasions.

If she comes at 8.30 am and leaves at 4 pm, we should give 2 times food. Isn't it?

Actually, I have never made separate dish for her. Also, never separate plates.
36_1_28_2012-02-16_2012-07-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Today when i gave her dosa and chutney, she commented, "A lot of methi powder is added".
I am still serching for a gun to shoot her. can you give me one? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I just controlled myself and said, "I always add methi powder to dosa and idli and its very good for health. It's not unusual and the quantity added is same as always".

She replied again....."Yet, am getting its smell very much" :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What should I do with her.....tell me :angry: :angry: :angry:

I replied again....it's very good for keeping our sugar positions low and reducing bp. So I always add methi powder. My mother-in-law adds it for appam also seeing its medicinal values.

I don't know why, she can't eat without giving bad remarks

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8435]}

Meera sandhu
Today when i gave her dosa and chutney, she commented, "A lot of methi powder is added".
I am still serching for a gun to shoot her. can you give me one? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I just controlled myself and said, "I always add methi powder to dosa and idli and its very good for health. It's not unusual and the quantity added is same as always".

She replied again....."Yet, am getting its smell very much" :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What should I do with her.....tell me :angry: :angry: :angry:

I replied again....it's very good for keeping our sugar positions low and reducing bp. So I always add methi powder. My mother-in-law adds it for appam also seeing its medicinal values.

I don't know why, she can't eat without giving bad remarks

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8435]}

I think she is just being a malicious person. As others have already told you, if she doesn't like the taste of the food at your home, she can always refuse to take any more food.If you continue tolerating her rudeness, she will get only worse.Frankly speaking, I think you should stop giving her food.Why offer food to someone who don't appreciate what you are doing?
Yes, today I was really irritated because neither me or my hubby found any mistake with our breakfast. So, it's her problem only.
Let me think........

Meera sandhu
Yesterday evening, I asked my hubby....was anything wrong with today's breakfast dosa. He said, nothing. When I told him the matter, he was really surprised and asked me never to give her food if she repeats again. He says, it's an indecent act to complaint directly at our face for the food given. After all, we are not preparing separate food or serving her is separate plates ...just giving her from our daily prepared food.

What do you think???

Meera sandhu
It happened me too. She comments my food for two or three times. After that i stopped giving food for her.I give only tea.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.