Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If I were you, I would be as straight as your servant is, and tell her firmly that she should not disrespect the food that is given to her. Also, tell her sternly that if she dislikes the food so much, then I will stop gi8ving her any food and will only give her tea.

I personally, cannot stand such nonsense about food. Be kind with such people, but also be firm and keep them in line whenever it is necessary. Emphasize the importance of food, and its scarcity to those very people who disrespect food.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
If I were you, I would be as straight as your servant is, and tell her firmly that she should not disrespect the food that is given to her. Also, tell her sternly that if she dislikes the food so much, then I will stop gi8ving her any food and will only give her tea.

I personally, cannot stand such nonsense about food. Be kind with such people, but also be firm and keep them in line whenever it is necessary. Emphasize the importance of food, and its scarcity to those very people who disrespect food.

I think the habit of giving food to servant is not at good. Because, even though sometimes, we don't do breakfast, but if you have not prepare for our self, have to prepare for Servant.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think the habit of giving food to servant is not at good. Because, even though sometimes, we don't do breakfast, but if you have not prepare for our self, have to prepare for Servant.

No Ronark, its not that we should never give food to them, in fact we should be kind enough to give food at least occasionally if not everyday. Because they do a lot of hard physical work and they need to eat well, in their own homes they cannot afford so much food. But my point is, if they are not appreciating the food given to them and your gesture of kindness, then stop immediately. Give food to only those who appreciate both these things.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No Ronark, its not that we should never give food to them, in fact we should be kind enough to give food at least occasionally if not everyday. Because they do a lot of hard physical work and they need to eat well, in their own homes they cannot afford so much food. But my point is, if they are not appreciating the food given to them and your gesture of kindness, then stop immediately. Give food to only those who appreciate both these things.

Actually, living conditions of our state is very high and I am sure, we can't find even 1% here, who can't afford 3 times food daily.
That's why they are so demanding.

My father is running a fireworks firm and even after earning more than 700 rs daily and 3 meals, if you see their demands, you will shoot them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
At 11 am, perotta or appam with egg or chicken curry compulsory. Fish meals at noon (no vegetarian meals). Evening tea with snacks. Chicken and Perotta at night...if they have fireworks program at night. Then some extra treat also :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: . If it's season, will have more than 10 or 15 male workers.
Then also, my father is trying his level best pleasing them so that they will stay here...that's the demand of workers in Kerala. :S :S

Meera sandhu
Ha ha.. That's sounds rude.. I mean you are giving her food and still she never forget on commenting.. Just tell her that if she don't like than she don't need to eat at all...

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Ha ha.. That's sounds rude.. I mean you are giving her food and still she never forget on commenting.. Just tell her that if she don't like than she don't need to eat at all...

I am thinking to bring you here to tell her so. :P
Anand, what do you say??? :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
So I can send servants to your state and can give life to them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

He he.. Currently no plan to travel to south.. If I will plan , I will fix the meeting... lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
So I can send servants to your state and can give life to them.

Sure..

Actually, now kerala is filled with workers from Nepal, UP, Tamil Nadu remote areas etc....
We also have some employees from Shiva kaasi for our fireworks. A family is there. They are very happy here...kids saying, now we get a lot of money. I think it's only below 200 in that area.

Meera sandhu
He he.. Currently no plan to travel to south.. If I will plan , I will fix the meeting... lol

Here, trade unions are very strong. You should fear them also.
You may loss some body parts, a hand or a leg....or a fracture.... when you return from here :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.