Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This truth has been revealed long ago. But with the time, people are drawn towards more and more towards internet like a moth attracted towards a flame.

One cannot separate good from evil, these are two facets of the same coin. You have to cope with it or go out of context.

Avoid it. Who says Internet is indispensable ? Is it oxygen without which we will be suffocated to death? World was there before Internet. I'm astonished hearing the people saying," I can't live without Internet ."

You know big brother it could be true for people like you but as I said today in another thread, 'I know internet kills but people are still using it. What good is our life if we are dead without taking internet with us' I say ordinary people would like to take an iPad with them with a universal SIM in that. what would we do without internet if there is no internet in hell or Heaven :laugh: :laugh:

Yes. I agree with you. Internet is a facility. Whenever you want it , call. Use and forget. It should be at our beck and call. Not the other way round.

I am sure they will quit using it if the service providers decide to stop it otherwise there are remote chances people would want to stop using it willingly, no matter what dangers are awaiting them.

Stringent laws can check the over usage of net. Not just decorative laws.

No law can stop the use of net, it's personal choice of a man to use facilities. And no one is in a position to tell me how much is 'over' or 'under' for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow, RobertP
This truth has been revealed long ago. But with the time, people are drawn towards more and more towards internet like a moth attracted towards a flame.

One cannot separate good from evil, these are two facets of the same coin. You have to cope with it or go out of context.

Avoid it. Who says Internet is indispensable ? Is it oxygen without which we will be suffocated to death? World was there before Internet. I'm astonished hearing the people saying," I can't live without Internet ."

You know big brother it could be true for people like you but as I said today in another thread, 'I know internet kills but people are still using it. What good is our life if we are dead without taking internet with us' I say ordinary people would like to take an iPad with them with a universal SIM in that. what would we do without internet if there is no internet in hell or Heaven :laugh: :laugh:

Yes. I agree with you. Internet is a facility. Whenever you want it , call. Use and forget. It should be at our beck and call. Not the other way round.

I am sure they will quit using it if the service providers decide to stop it otherwise there are remote chances people would want to stop using it willingly, no matter what dangers are awaiting them.

Stringent laws can check the over usage of net. Not just decorative laws.

No law can stop the use of net, it's personal choice of a man to use facilities. And no one is in a position to tell me how much is 'over' or 'under' for me.

Agreed. It's only through the individual's discrimination internet's undesired evils can be controlled.
Thank you said by: shadow
Soon internet will not only be a source of knowledge as this is but also endanger privacy and enably spying of citizens.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/how-the-new-internet-will-mess-things-up-for-you-075244590.html

A very stunning information. I do not use internet much but it reminds to be more careful with its use in future.
Soon internet will not only be a source of knowledge as this is but also endanger privacy and enably spying of citizens.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/how-the-new-internet-will-mess-things-up-for-you-075244590.html

A very stunning information. I do not use internet much but it reminds to be more careful with its use in future.

Internet like all good things is a dual edged knife.it can be used to slice the butter and throat. Wisdom lies in choosing the purpose for which you want to use the knife.

Needs depend on technology. We always needed books, periodicals and newspaper, music systems etc. Now, internet does all that. another example. We needed pitchers for cold water in the past. Now we need refrigerator. We were okay with bullock cart. Now we need motor vehicles.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Needs depend on technology. We always needed books, periodicals and newspaper, music systems etc. Now, internet does all that. another example. We needed pitchers for cold water in the past. Now we need refrigerator. We were okay with bullock cart. Now we need motor vehicles.

I agree ! It is a matter of how the society functions and we adapt accordingly whether it is to do with technology,social relationships or life style...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Soon? The internet is already full of scams and such spying that can steal the sensitive data and can bring the innocent in trouble. There have been many incidents in the past.
Soon? The internet is already full of scams and such spying that can steal the sensitive data and can bring the innocent in trouble. There have been many incidents in the past.

One should use it carefully and reveal only as much as must. The incidents will keep happening as long people sharing their vital data in public without a proper safety measure. Even Pentagon cannot save it from hackers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Knowing that fire burns, a child may go near it. We can understand. Because, a child lacks the power of discrimination. But the elders have. Let's use it. Knowing that net is replete with scams, if one still uses it indiscriminately,it can;t be helped.

In simple internet is connectivity and interlinking of computers, and when internet is turned on all information is out in open, there are many security mechanisms are out there, but still we are out in the open and most of data used are hosted in cloud in a way saved in another computer and this could result in severe intrusion of privacy of information.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.