Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

so people set their own benchmarks for success. It is the attitude and perseverance that counts.

Yes, I fully agree with you that perseverance is the most important played in getting success.

Not just perseverance but attitude as well which covers a whole load of required qualities without which hard work becomes useless and unproductive!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Right connections also help in one's success these days.

Those who want to be successful, look for the best in others and give them the Best in him

usha manohar wrote:

I agree Shampa , in most households housewives are unpaid maids and husbands rarely acknowledge the fact that maintaining a household is not an easy task. This is precisely why I said earlier on that success is relative and personal.....We don't need anybody's certificate to say you are a successful housewife because there are bound to be mistakes and heartaches which only the woman knows. It is not as if a man is perfect so what the ....?

I have noticed that there are ladies who are career women but they take minimum interest in properly maintaining their homes. They are more regarded by others than those who may be more qualified but opted only to be a homemaker for some genuine reasons. This is a tragedy with many homemakers which breaks their heart.     

shampasaid

My secret of success is i believe Winners are not people, who ever fail.But people who never quit.

I feel consistency, motivation, hard work and dedication are the keys to success

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

I feel consistency, motivation, hard work and dedication are the keys to success

Certainly they are! Patience and perseverance are the basic key factors which help to maintain the desire to become successful.

shampasaid

My secret of success is I am a firm believe in Learning everyday .For this Interact with more wise and learned people 

But you are so rigid in your opinions how new ideas will permeate?

Most successful people never claim or go around saying that they are successful, it is others around them  who think so  , that is the secret of success..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.