Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Boasting ? I did not boast. I take the things as they come to me. No boasting at all

You are full of self importance and boastfulness , not sure why ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Contrary to it, I am a humble man.

Great joke ,..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am serious in this regard, because i was benefited by this success Sutra, not only here, bit also in a couple of local Advertising agencies.

That is amusing given your way of functioning here ...

May me amusing for you. Even now i am making money through blogging, illustrating,etc.

It is quite astonishing to see how some members do not believe a member's opinions.

Do you copy paste content on your blog as well ? Because blogging is for people who are able to write on different ideas in their own words ..

Had I copied and pasted the content, no one would haven  me a Job. My employers in local advertising agencies are well convinced with my performance.

Writing on varied subjects is not an exclusive  domain of a few.

Because, my employers believed that i can write on varied subjects like, Art in conventional way, digital way using Photoshop , Copy writing an arresting way to convince the the buyers in Advertising field.

Well it takes all kinds to make this world however I refuse to believe your claim because you are an expert copy paste artist no doubt ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.