Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I love what I do. I know Success will not come and fall in your lap .I will go and find success on my own

The concept of success is different to different people - many people forget to be happy in their pursuit of success.

" Happiness is not always through success, equally , constant pursuit of success sure leads to unhappiness, so one needs to find a balance. Now and then it is wiser to pause in our pursuit of success and just be happy "

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The concept of success is different to different people - many people forget to be happy in their pursuit of success.

" Happiness is not always through success, equally , constant pursuit of success sure leads to unhappiness, so one needs to find a balance. Now and then it is wiser to pause in our pursuit of success and just be happy "

Very rightly said that there should be a balance or else happiness in life is lost. One must know when to stop their run for achievements or else one day discontentment in professional as well as personal life will devastate everything.

shampasaid

I see in every crisis  an opportunity to shoot ahead towards success

Some are quite shameless in their endeavor in shooting towards what they call success ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nothing comes easily in life . Those who want to be successful , neither step back nor give up to achieve what they want. . It is your bravery and courage that makes you walk on the road to success 

I feel success is relative and depends on the person himself. For some people, having more and more money means success, for some - it is the choice and freedom of doing something that they are passionate about. For me personally, success is having enough to live on comfortably accompanied by peace of mind and wellbeing of self and the family. After all, at the end of the day, what more can a person want?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I feel success is relative and depends on the person himself. For some people, having more and more money means success, for some - it is the choice and freedom of doing something that they are passionate about. For me personally, success is having enough to live on comfortably accompanied by peace of mind and wellbeing of self and the family. After all, at the end of the day, what more can a person want?

Kalyani, I see most men speaking only about their own personal achievements as a criteria for success whereas a woman always links family life and happiness as an essential for leading a successful life, Just goes to show the difference in mindset ..

Sincerity , Hard Work and support of my family is my secret to success..

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Kalyani, I see most men speaking only about their own personal achievements as a criteria for success whereas a woman always links family life and happiness as an essential for leading a successful life, Just goes to show the difference in mindset ..

True Usha, but then that is how we are made and programmed and I feel that we must be proud of this attribute as it is rarer and better than men and their macho accomplishments! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.