Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

What I got in my life it is all because of hard work.

While I agree that hard work is one of the main St essential requirement for success , there should also be a goal and direction which should be followed ..Simply working away is not productive..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well I think that beside hard work good luck is also important to reach to success.

sdfafa

There is no place for LUCK for an individual, who wants to be Successful , It is only  hard work that makes you successful.

Good luck good health and working smartly is secret of success. Only hardwork can not be secret of success because people who are hard worker still earning very less.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Intelligence may fail you,but never your Hard work Don't underestimate Hard work..A combination of intelligence and Hard work will make achieve all that you want to achieve.

For me, knowing ones potential, pragmatic planning and consistent approach leads you to the path of success. consistency is the key.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I had a lecturer in my post graduate studies who was very knowledgeable and humorous as well. He would always tell us not to dream of success and goals that were complicated , instead take one firm step at a time without bothering too much as to how others were going to evaluate you..I totally agree with that since success is what we perceive at a given point of time and it is not a permanent status in life ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I believe with dedication and determination one can get very near to his/her success but destiny takes the final call to reach the 100% level of success. There are many who are talented and hard worker but fail to succeed only because they lack the blessings of God which is very important along with determination.  

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:

There is no place for LUCK for an individual, who wants to be Successful , It is only  hard work that makes you successful.

sir I little bit disagree with you, I think that good luck is the most essential part played in a successful career of any human being.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.