Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have no faith in it - it's all smart work of some smart unscrupulous people to dupe gullible people!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6666]}

Then give me your DOB with time. Let me see, whether I can predict at least a few things of yours.....I am telling seriously,. Just PM me :)

Some others tried and left me more miserable than ever before,so...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6672]}
I have no faith in it - it's all smart work of some smart unscrupulous people to dupe gullible people!

Then give me your DOB with time. Let me see, whether I can predict at least a few things of yours.....I am telling seriously,. Just PM me :)

Never add me in their category. If you can't believe, just ask Ram and his wife. Whatever I have predicted for his family.....(he, preethi, daughter)...couldn't say much about their son.....were absolutely correct. Give me your DOB. I will make you believe.
Of the 27 stars, I can't predict all of those human behaviours....yet, some of them, I am very confident :P
000203F2_2012-04-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Never add me in their category. If you can't believe, just ask Ram and his wife. Whatever I have predicted for his family.....(he, preethi, daughter)...couldn't say much about their son.....were absolutely correct. Give me your DOB. I will make you believe.
Of the 27 stars, I can't predict all of those human behaviours....yet, some of them, I am very confident :P

But one of the smarter ones told me I am more prone to be influenced by stars beyond these 27 stars!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6679]}
Astrology is false as this professes to predict on irrational basis like stars and planets, numbers, lines on palms and so on. Predictions on statistical or other scientific basis as done for weather forecasts are genuine. Owing to various factors, true prediction is not possible.

http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/51-General%20Reference/6298-astrological-predictions-how-true.html

I don't believe this. We can also do predictions on weather report also. Astrology is higher science. Foreigners also believe in astrology. It is ancient subject taught in India.

Very nice answer.
Those things we can't see.....we should never say, they are not there. Isn't it?
In the name of astrology, many fake people are also there, who has made it a business. Yet, true astrologers are also there

Meera sandhu

But one of the smarter ones told me I am more prone to be influenced by stars beyond these 27 stars!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6679]}

So, you believe him more than me.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
I am giving his Star- Super star and now predict.(( jocking))

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

You even don't know the spelling of joking :cheer: :P
OMG_2012-04-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6687]}

Chinmayjee where is your DOB? I will change your opinion about astrologists now itself :S
7_4_35_2012-04-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Chinmayjee where is your DOB? I will change your opinion about astrologists now itself :S

Sooner you change your opinion about astrology,the better for me!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6689]}
11770_2012-04-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.