Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am giving his Star- Super star and now predict.(( jocking))

You even don't know the spelling of joking :cheer: :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6687]}

Chinmayjee where is your DOB? I will change your opinion about astrologists now itself :S

Sooner you change your opinion about astrology,the better for me!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6689]}

Let me see....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6692]}

Meera sandhu
Astrology is false as this professes to predict on irrational basis like stars and planets, numbers, lines on palms and so on. Predictions on statistical or other scientific basis as done for weather forecasts are genuine. Owing to various factors, true prediction is not possible.

http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/51-General%20Reference/6298-astrological-predictions-how-true.html

I don't believe this. We can also do predictions on weather report also. Astrology is higher science. Foreigners also believe in astrology. It is ancient subject taught in India.

Very nice answer.
Those things we can't see.....we should never say, they are not there. Isn't it?
In the name of astrology, many fake people are also there, who has made it a business. Yet, true astrologers are also there

There is no true or false about astrology. Future is not written beforehand and things may move in any direction. Prediction of human behavior and success/ failure can be assessed by relevant facts available but not through astrology. If there are any true astrologers, let them help the nation by predicting wars, famine, disease, Tsunami etc.

If you believe in God (I do not), please allow God the authority to decide any thing as he likes and even change his decision. By allowing the astrologers to predict the future course of events in human life, you deny God of his rightful authority to decide on the spot or reverse the decisions already taken. If God has the power, I am sure , the astrologers cannot read the way God decides from time to time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Astrology is false as this professes to predict on irrational basis like stars and planets, numbers, lines on palms and so on. Predictions on statistical or other scientific basis as done for weather forecasts are genuine. Owing to various factors, true prediction is not possible.

http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/51-General%20Reference/6298-astrological-predictions-how-true.html

I don't believe this. We can also do predictions on weather report also. Astrology is higher science. Foreigners also believe in astrology. It is ancient subject taught in India.

Very nice answer.
Those things we can't see.....we should never say, they are not there. Isn't it?
In the name of astrology, many fake people are also there, who has made it a business. Yet, true astrologers are also there

There is no true or false about astrology. Future is not written beforehand and things may move in any direction. Prediction of human behavior and success/ failure can be assessed by relevant facts available but not through astrology. If there are any true astrologers, let them help the nation by predicting wars, famine, disease, Tsunami etc.

If you believe in God (I do not), please allow God the authority to decide any thing as he likes and even change his decision. By allowing the astrologers to predict the future course of events in human life, you deny God of his rightful authority to decide on the spot or reverse the decisions already taken. If God has the power, I am sure , the astrologers cannot read the way God decides from time to time.

Astrologers can only predict the occurrence of events that may happen in future, thus helping us to take early precautions.
Many things are occurring too.....If not...I will give you a latest example.

My husband's time is now 7 1/2 Shani. Now also 2 -3 years to end. While my marriage happened, my 7 1/2 Shani was started. We two together, enter into an investment plan. When his time was Ok, all things went according to our plan. After 6 months his 7 1/2 shani started and since both of us were in the same stage, we lost huge sum of money within 6 months itself....till now, we couldn't replenish it.
2 years before, when we look his horoscope, Jyothishi told us that though his time is not good and no other benefits can occur within this period, he has the luck of registration of a land with house. It has occurred because of the pleasing of a particular planet(I don't know which planet). Since we were going through a bad situation, I also didn't believe it, though I give importance to such things a lot.
Day after tomorrow, we are going to register a plot with an old house.....though we have taken a personal loan. Yet, prediction has proved 100% correct, though I ignored it. My husband doesn't believe in God, astrology or anything like this. Yet, when he decided to buy a plot, he became restless till he found one. It happened to his life, as jyothishi has predicted looking his time of birth.
Then tell me.....how is it possible???????

Meera sandhu

Very nice answer.

Astrologers can only predict the occurrence of events that may happen in future, thus helping us to take early precautions.
Many things are occurring too.....If not...I will give you a latest example.

My husband's time is now 7 1/2 Shani. Now also 2 -3 years to end. While my marriage happened, my 7 1/2 Shani was started. We two together, enter into an investment plan. When his time was Ok, all things went according to our plan. After 6 months his 7 1/2 shani started and since both of us were in the same stage, we lost huge sum of money within 6 months itself....till now, we couldn't replenish it.
2 years before, when we look his horoscope, Jyothishi told us that though his time is not good and no other benefits can occur within this period, he has the luck of registration of a land with house. It has occurred because of the pleasing of a particular planet(I don't know which planet). Since we were going through a bad situation, I also didn't believe it, though I give importance to such things a lot.
Day after tomorrow, we are going to register a plot with an old house.....though we have taken a personal loan. Yet, prediction has proved 100% correct, though I ignored it. My husband doesn't believe in God, astrology or anything like this. Yet, when he decided to buy a plot, he became restless till he found one. It happened to his life, as jyothishi has predicted looking his time of birth.
Then tell me.....how is it possible???????

It appears that your astrologer is more informed about land and other investments and his predictions help you. It is not stars but his proficiency in investments that really helps you.

Instead of narrating your experiences as to how astrology helped you, please answer the points raised by me.

[quote]
It appears that your astrologer is more informed about land and other investments and his predictions help you. It is not stars but his proficiency in investments that really helps you.

Instead of narrating your experiences as to how astrology helped you, please answer the points raised by me. [/quote]

@Gulshan, I too would like some astrologers to answer those points!!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Our experiences are paving way for our beliefs. :)
How is he able to predict our assets and information about land? I can't understand.
He is at Thiruvananthapuram and we are buying land at Thrissur...entirely different places and different strategies. Also, how was he able to predict it before 2 years? I doubt whether he has come to this place at least once in his life time.

Meera sandhu
Our experiences are paving way for our beliefs. :)
How is he able to predict our assets and information about land? I can't understand.
He is at Thiruvananthapuram and we are buying land at Thrissur...entirely different places and different strategies. Also, how was he able to predict it before 2 years? I doubt whether he has come to this place at least once in his life time.

You need not personally visit any place for expertise. Many knew that NOIDA and GHAZIABAD are goo places for investment in land even without any astrological help. There are many economic factors which indicate trend. One of my friends has no knowledge of astrology but he is giving good advice to on internet to overseas clients only by getting their narration about dating, the related incidents etc. He gathers inputs and often his advice is correct. But this is certainly not on astrology as he would make his clients believe. One of my friends is a poet and also dream interpreter. But the interpretations are not based on any astrology although he says so to his clients.

In fact, if some body gives you advice on some sound knowledge, you will not care. But if this is disguised as astrological predictions, you will agree.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Those who believe in it have a mindset to believe them. I am told by many that all these calculations are based on accurate planetary positions. Now my question is when the exact number of stars and planets are still in a state of flux! How come they make these ridiculous claims?
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I think some have bad experiences and some have good experience with astrology or predictions. It all depends on our thinking whether to believe or not, but most of the time just by forecating, these astrologers dont stop. After seeing such people no one will ever think about astrology.
The principal reason why I have no interest in it is that I don't want to know my future. Let it come in its own unpredictable exciting way!! That's the way I like it!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.