The topic is locked.
Which one is more beautiful and excited? Share your opinions :cheer:
Also tell me, which is the most beautiful moment of romance, according to you :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Also tell me, which is the most beautiful moment of romance, according to you :P

According to me if we love some one then we try to express as soon as possible and then after you can enjoy your love life........... :) :) :)
The most exciting moment is when you wish to express your love but stagger with words and emotions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

According to me if we love some one then we try to express as soon as possible and then after you can enjoy your love life........... :) :) :)

So, you vote for told love. Isn't it?
Let us wait for more answers

Meera sandhu
The most exciting moment is when you wish to express your love but stagger with words and emotions.

I 100% agree with you.
It's often told, the phase just before revealing is the most beautiful one :evil:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Ya i am in favour of told love ......Just wait and watch...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ya i am in favour of told love ......Just wait and watch...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So that you can communicate with her easily. Isn't it? :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Some express love easier. They win the game. many movies are on this theme. Sangam movie is one such. Love needs be expressed. Expression of love is a fine art.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A love which remains uncommunicated and unrecognized is a boneless stuff!
Some express love easier. They win the game. many movies are on this theme. Sangam movie is one such. Love needs be expressed. Expression of love is a fine art.

Love need to be expressed. Yet, unexpressed love has its own beauty. No doubt

Meera sandhu
A love which remains uncommunicated and unrecognized is a boneless stuff!

Boneless stuff means??? Can't understand :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.