Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote="Sanjeev

Even then 180 is too much one cannot give time to these 180 friends also. :laugh:

None of us 180 have a minute to spare on Facebook- we all are group of online writers who share our links on each others pages without even going to Facebook. I have almost all sharing sites under my belt. Right from twitter to Myspace, high five, stumble upon or you name it.

I know Suny being in the marketing field for so many years you know how to promote your content nicely. :laugh:

You see SJ, both these marketing are entirely different from each other. This is more of scratching each other's back. That was real test of guts and patience.[/quote]

Hahaha...scratching each other's back lol? :laugh:

That's great we have to do it o net.I agree! :)[/quote]

I hope now you know what is an internet friend. ;)[/quote]

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Tell me i don't know. :laugh:
[quote="Sanjeev

Even then 180 is too much one cannot give time to these 180 friends also. :laugh:

None of us 180 have a minute to spare on Facebook- we all are group of online writers who share our links on each others pages without even going to Facebook. I have almost all sharing sites under my belt. Right from twitter to Myspace, high five, stumble upon or you name it.

I know Suny being in the marketing field for so many years you know how to promote your content nicely. :laugh:

You see SJ, both these marketing are entirely different from each other. This is more of scratching each other's back. That was real test of guts and patience.

That's great we have to do it o net.I agree! :)[/quote]

Tell me i don't know. :laugh:[/quote]

I will tell you once you become my real friend. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote="Sanjeev

You see SJ, both these marketing are entirely different from each other. This is more of scratching each other's back. That was real test of guts and patience.

That's great we have to do it o net.I agree! :)

I will tell you once you become my real friend. :evil:[/quote]

Do you still doubt that i am not your real friend?. :blink:
[quote="Sanjeev

That's great we have to do it o net.I agree! :)

I hope now you know what is an internet friend. ;)

I will tell you once you become my real friend. :evil:[/quote]

Do you still doubt that i am not your real friend?. :blink:[/quote]

mango season is not yet gone, ask any one. :laugh:

No it over as rain gas started. :blink:

Don't worry i will wait for you for next season but this time you should come. :)

Don't worry i will wait for you for next season but this time you should come. :)

I bought 5 KG bambaiya and 2KG Dashehari today. This is available until 1st wk of August, I can bring for you also.

I bought 5 KG bambaiya and 2KG Dashehari today. This is available until 1st wk of August, I can bring for you also.

But at our place season is off. :woohoo:

But at our place season is off. :woohoo:

Yes I know you live in Africa. :P :P

[quote]I bought 5 KG bambaiya and 2KG Dashehari today. This is available until 1st wk of August, I can bring for you also.[/quote]
What is it?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]I bought 5 KG bambaiya and 2KG Dashehari today. This is available until 1st wk of August, I can bring for you also.

What is it?[/quote]

This is like Maldah- a kind of mango- I am sure you know Maldah, same is bambaiya and Dashehari.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.