Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have no time otherwise I am totally comfortable with them who are there on my list in Facebook although, I never answer to any one on twitter.

But many young star are using facebook for fun and chatting.

Well, that is their virtual fan club and no serious friendships can be expected of them. The celebrity pages on facebook are an entirely different thing altogether and cannot be discussed with respect to forming friends online!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have no time otherwise I am totally comfortable with them who are there on my list in Facebook although, I never answer to any one on twitter.

Well, that is their virtual fan club and no serious friendships can be expected of them. The celebrity pages on facebook are an entirely different thing altogether and cannot be discussed with respect to forming friends online!
ya you are right. We feel a bonding here in boddunan but this is not there-just for fun.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I know that, that is why I never sent/accepted an FR despite coming across many offers, despite knowing some of the common friends on their list. I know I would never be able to be there due to my other activities. I am there on Facebook for too long to have only 180. Of course, I have more than 3000 on one twitter a/c and mostly unknown to me.

Even then 180 is too much one cannot give time to these 180 friends also. :laugh:

None of us 180 have a minute to spare on Facebook- we all are group of online writers who share our links on each others pages without even going to Facebook. I have almost all sharing sites under my belt. Right from twitter to Myspace, high five, stumble upon or you name it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

ya you are right. We feel a bonding here in boddunan but this is not there-just for fun.

True, Ram! The Facebook pages of stars are only for the publicity and to whet the curiosity of their fans regarding their lives. There can be no bonding of any sort there, as opposed to sites like boddunan.

Besides you never know about the person who is in touch with you on Facebook- the star himself or his employee. You never know. Here on Boddunan we are only 15-20 who are active and on Facebook you never know.

Besides you never know about the person who is in touch with you on Facebook- the star himself or his employee. You never know. Here on Boddunan we are only 15-20 who are active and on Facebook you never know.

Yeah, this is also the factor one needs to consider, the genuineness of ther person they claim to be!

I know that, that is why I never sent/accepted an FR despite coming across many offers, despite knowing some of the common friends on their list. I know I would never be able to be there due to my other activities. I am there on Facebook for too long to have only 180. Of course, I have more than 3000 on one twitter a/c and mostly unknown to me.

Even then 180 is too much one cannot give time to these 180 friends also. :laugh:

None of us 180 have a minute to spare on Facebook- we all are group of online writers who share our links on each others pages without even going to Facebook. I have almost all sharing sites under my belt. Right from twitter to Myspace, high five, stumble upon or you name it.

I know Suny being in the marketing field for so many years you know how to promote your content nicely. :laugh:

I know Suny being in the marketing field for so many years you know how to promote your content nicely. :laugh:

You see SJ, both these marketing are entirely different from each other. This is more of scratching each other's back. That was real test of guts and patience.

You see SJ, both these marketing are entirely different from each other. This is more of scratching each other's back. That was real test of guts and patience.

Hahaha...scratching each other's back lol? :laugh:

That's great we have to do it o net.I agree! :)
[quote="Sanjeev

I know Suny being in the marketing field for so many years you know how to promote your content nicely. :laugh:[/quote]

You see SJ, both these marketing are entirely different from each other. This is more of scratching each other's back. That was real test of guts and patience.[/quote]

Hahaha...scratching each other's back lol? :laugh:

That's great we have to do it o net.I agree! :)[/quote]

I hope now you know what is an internet friend. ;)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.