Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We can trust them for certain limit. Some online friends may be good or some one may be bad.

Have u any experience -good or bad?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We can trust them for certain limit. Some online friends may be good or some one may be bad.

no bad experience because I don't let them know any personal information of mine. If they ask I will be silent.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I think those online friend whom we don't know in real just chat with them online for time pass are not friends.

Sharmistha Banerjee

no bad experience because I don't let them know any personal information of mine. If they ask I will be silent.

I think you are keeping distance from we too :dry: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
I think those online friend whom we don't know in real just chat with them online for time pass are not friends.

Some of them are good but most of them are normal therefore this is good to be formal with them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some of them are good but most of them are normal therefore this is good to be formal with them.

I don't think its good to be more close to online friends i avoid it. :blink:

I don't think its good to be more close to online friends i avoid it. :blink:

So, you won't trust Sunil too ;)

Not only me, but all members here have a feeling that you two are Ram-Laxman Jodi :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Friends who are made online may not be true.. We need to be cautious on al aspects if we make friends like that..

:-)
Sanjeev
Where is your answer?
I am pulling this thread up to get your answer

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev
Where is your answer?
I am pulling this thread up to get your answer

I trust him much because he is the one who has taught me how to work on the sites.I remember I when I was new on ML he told me there how to write there and gave me links of many sites which are worth to work on. No doubt he made me referral on all those sites but it hardly matters. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.