Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are right, we can not trust every one. We are not aware of their status. In fact you never know they are men or women, married or unmarried.

But friendship does not depend on the gender you said it.So it hardely matters if a online friend hides his/her gender. :woohoo:
I agree. Online friendship is meaningless. Facebook and other social sites are a good means of communication between friends. You may communicate better to your known friends but not make new friends whom you never saw or knew. They may be in many cases fake.

There is a real case of facebook friendship at Jaipur. A boy and a girl were communicating for months on facebook. One day they decided to meet personally. On personal meeting, they were surprised to see each other as they were brother and sister living in same roof.

me too agree this. It is very funny to come to know that the boy and girl are brother and sister.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I agree. Online friendship is meaningless. Facebook and other social sites are a good means of communication between friends. You may communicate better to your known friends but not make new friends whom you never saw or knew. They may be in many cases fake.

There is a real case of facebook friendship at Jaipur. A boy and a girl were communicating for months on facebook. One day they decided to meet personally. On personal meeting, they were surprised to see each other as they were brother and sister living in same roof.

me too agree this. It is very funny to come to know that the boy and girl are brother and sister.

Yes, this can be possible. So, we should very sure with whom we are talking.

Want to make each day Accountable

Though these cases are rare but these cases make us to feel doubt on online friends. :blink:

Though these cases are rare but these cases make us to feel doubt on online friends. :blink:

Yes it do create doubt, but if we are carefull, we don't need to worry.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have no trust on term 'online' either they are friend or no friend.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have no trust on term 'online' either they are friend or no friend.

Don't you have a trust on me too? :laugh:

I never broke it Suny. :blink:
Online friends are also friends, we can trust them up to some limit. But we should never share our personals.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Online friends are also friends, we can trust them up to some limit. But we should never share our personals.

Ya you are right.we can not judge a online friend truly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We can trust them for certain limit. Some online friends may be good or some one may be bad.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.