Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have met some online friends in real life and developed good relations and this is not limited to Indian friends only but few of them from other countries. We even video conference with them and walk in their houses through that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is really funny so we can sleep in their houses also with this.

No we cannot sleep because while walking in their homes the laptop is in our hands and if we try to sleep while walking we both will fall down. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We have met some online friends in real life and developed good relations and this is not limited to Indian friends only but few of them from other countries. We even video conference with them and walk in their houses through that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is really funny so we can sleep in their houses also with this.

Walk in their houses through lap top...hehehe... :laugh:

But have you met any online friend in reality. :blink:

Walk in their houses through lap top...hehehe... :laugh:

But have you met any online friend in reality. :blink:

Many, and I am planning to visit some of them soon even if I have to travel all the way to their countries.

Online friends also friends, it is a different kind of relation ship. But we should be bit careful with the online friendship, because sometimes the person may be bad or some times we may meet a good person. So until we get trust on the person we should never share our personals and all. but we can be a good friends and we share our knowledge

I agree , one can never be sure as to who you are interacting with, so it is better not to rush through things.But once you are sure of the person, it is like anywhere else in life. I have met several of my online friends from India and from abroad while they visited here and found them to be quite genuine...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Online friends also friends, it is a different kind of relation ship. But we should be bit careful with the online friendship, because sometimes the person may be bad or some times we may meet a good person. So until we get trust on the person we should never share our personals and all. but we can be a good friends and we share our knowledge

I agree , one can never be sure as to who you are interacting with, so it is better not to rush through things.But once you are sure of the person, it is like anywhere else in life. I have met several of my online friends from India and from abroad while they visited here and found them to be quite genuine...

I too am saying the same, some of them are my so close friend that while video chatting with them we simply walk in their homes One never feel free to take some one on his/her ID unless confident of his/her attitude.

I too am saying the same, some of them are my so close friend that while video chatting with them we simply walk in their homes One never feel free to take some one on his/her ID unless confident of his/her attitude.

I too agree with that, you will want to share information and personal details only if you feel comfortable with each other , otherwise you will try to remain as impersonal as possible and such times it is best to leave the person alone ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Online friends are not true friend.They are completely unknown to us and we cannot trust them.

Sharmistha Banerjee

I usually go with my own intuition, after having dealt with a number of people from various categories, I usually am right about my gut feeling regarding people, so I base upon that whether or not to form a relationship with them. I am usually right! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I usually go with my own intuition, after having dealt with a number of people from various categories, I usually am right about my gut feeling regarding people, so I base upon that whether or not to form a relationship with them. I am usually right! :)

Sharmishta Banerjee - Online friends are not true friend.They are completely unknown to us and we cannot trust them.

I too would go with that Kalyani, you instinctively know what to expect , and one cannot expect everyone to be perfect in everything so we have to accept them as they are once we have a meeting level..

@ Sharmishta, it can happen even in real life among your close relatives for example and you cannot do a thing about it since in some instances you simply cannot cut them off ...

Online friends are not true friend.They are completely unknown to us and we cannot trust them.

Take it this way please that you are also an online friend for some one now, how would you feel if some one take you for not so good or true friend. So as long some one is not proved otherwise is a good friend for me. Maybe I would keep a safe distance with not so close ones.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.