Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev
Where is your answer?
I am pulling this thread up to get your answer

I trust him much because he is the one who has taught me how to work on the sites.I remember I when I was new on ML he told me there how to write there and gave me links of many sites which are worth to work on. No doubt he made me referral on all those sites but it hardly matters. :blink:

Yet tell me in one word....do you trust him or not :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev
Where is your answer?

I trust him much because he is the one who has taught me how to work on the sites.I remember I when I was new on ML he told me there how to write there and gave me links of many sites which are worth to work on. No doubt he made me referral on all those sites but it hardly matters. :blink:

Yet tell me in one word....do you trust him or not :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P

Hmmm..I trust him because he is more than an online friend to me. :blink:
I have no trust on term 'online' either they are friend or no friend.

Don't you have a trust on me too? :laugh:

I never broke it Suny. :blink:

You should improve your English, I said either they are friends or no friends. That means If I trust some one I do it fully. You are one of them. I have about 40,000 on line friends but 20 or so friends are as good as real friends.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sanjeev
Where is your answer?

Hmmm..I trust him because more than an online friend to me. :blink:

I

This is not true, you are not my ref on all sites but 2-3 only, Even there I have no benefit of money any more. ML and EC are examples.

Sanjeev
Where is your answer?

I

This is not true, you are not my ref on all sites but 2-3 only, Even there I have no benefit of money any more. ML and EC are examples.

Sunil......don't fall in his Makkhan ;) :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Whole through the discussion he is saying, he keep distance from online friends :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev
Where is your answer?

I

I was really waiting for this answer :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Now rat has fallen in my trap :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Now can you agree with me, you can get trust worthy online friends also, even if it's rare.

If you say 'yes', you have to agree with the statement......"Online can be trust worthy friends"
If you say 'no', you have to answer Sunil. Also, this quoted sentence will become false..... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyhow, Sanjeev mouse is in my trap now. :woohoo: :woohoo: :) :) ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
I trust him much because he is the one who has taught me how to work on the sites.I remember I when I was new on ML he told me there how to write there and gave me links of many sites which are worth to work on. No doubt he made me referral on all those sites but it hardly matters. :blink:[/quote]

Yet tell me in one word....do you trust him or not :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P[/quote]

I[/quote]

I was really waiting for this answer :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Now rat has fallen in my trap :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Now can you agree with me, you can get trust worthy online friends also, even if it's rare.

If you say 'yes', you have to agree with the statement......"Online can be trust worthy friends"
If you say 'no', you have to answer Sunil. Also, this quoted sentence will become false..... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyhow, Sanjeev mouse is in my trap now. :woohoo: :woohoo: :) :) ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P[/quote]

Just wait and see one of your own thread I had just posted my answer. There are some real nice friends who are always willing to help without any self interest. Yes I always help any one whether or not my ref. Also I do not care for refs much because I never stick with my accounts. Most of the refs generally have their own choice of sites and work.

I am still waiting for Sanjeev's reply...
I think he is playing hide and seek with me....
Sanjeev.......

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev.......

Actually he is not my friend he is my mentor who taught me about online sites. :laugh:
Sanjeev.......

Actually he is not my friend he is my mentor who taught me about online sites. :laugh:

can't a mentor be a true friend :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.