Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Online friends are not true friend.They are completely unknown to us and we cannot trust them.

Its not true for everyone there are few cases when two people meet online and becomes friends in their offline life too after all online friends are also human beings and one should have the ability to judge them and once we come to know that they are not bad we should get close to them. :)
I dont believe online friends when i was in college days i faced this. I just became a friend with oneX he thought in wrong way about me so i dont believe.
Here in boddunan all the members are online friends only to us. Can we believe them or not? Just kidding. ;) :P :cheer: :laugh: B)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I dont believe online friends when i was in college days i faced this. I just became a friend with oneX he thought in wrong way about me so i dont believe.

You cannot judge every one by knowing about one person.Every online friend is not like you met with this fellow.I never met any of the online friend but I know that all are not bad. :)

You cannot judge every one by knowing about one person.Every online friend is not like you met with this fellow.I never met any of the online friend but I know that all are not bad. :)

Some may be good or some may be good, but it is very difficult to justify the persons who are in online. Face to Face also justification may wrong for some time.

Some may be good or some may be good, but it is very difficult to justify the persons who are in online. Face to Face also justification may wrong for some time.

So that's our ability how we judge people online or offline. Sometime offline people whom we trust came out not worth to be trust worthy so its all about our judgement. :)
Here in boddunan all the members are online friends only to us. Can we believe them or not? Just kidding. ;) :P :cheer: :laugh: B)

It really doesn't matter whether you have to trust someone or not , since there is no need to go beyond what you do on the site...like taking part in discussions and posting your views and comments when you feel like...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It really doesn't matter whether you have to trust someone or not , since there is no need to go beyond what you do on the site...like taking part in discussions and posting your views and comments when you feel like...

Absolutely it depends on you only how you responds to the person sometime we get involved in the discussion such that we reveal everything about us to the person which we should not.We should first judge a person with whom we share our personal things than to repent at last. There have been many instances i have read in which people get close to each other on site and get cheated afterwards so one should be more careful while making friends online. :)
Thank you said by: Mary
I feel that I can trust boddunan friends. Way of answering also we can find about them. So all is well.

I feel that I can trust boddunan friends. Way of answering also we can find about them. So all is well.

Not always. :)

You can't judge anyone in short period of time you need to interact a lot with the person before getting in to any conclusion on any site even at Boddunan also. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.