Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree. Online friendship is meaningless. Facebook and other social sites are a good means of communication between friends. You may communicate better to your known friends but not make new friends whom you never saw or knew. They may be in many cases fake.

There is a real case of facebook friendship at Jaipur. A boy and a girl were communicating for months on facebook. One day they decided to meet personally. On personal meeting, they were surprised to see each other as they were brother and sister living in same roof.

I saw the video and that was really interesting. I don' like to make any friends through face book.

Is our relationship also virtual? :(
Answer me

We have not physically contacted and we know each other only through Boddunan. But here we get points and cash. The cheques issued reach members' address. Thus the identity of members especially the active ones, is genuine. even then we know each other only by contents of the posts, articles and profile. Thus the relation is virtual.

I feel that internet friendship has many advantages also provided that you take precautions. There may be bizarre ideas and you may need comments on such matters. On internet, you may discuss anything without hesitation. Only you need select a proper site for your purpose. Boddunan is for articles and posts without adult content. So, members must remain limited to this much only. They may visit other sites for any other object and make friends of their choice there.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

ya you are right..Because everything has some positivee and negative point.......
In my opinion online friends are friends till we are online if suppose from now onwards i leave boddunan i don't know how many people will try to trace me out may be someone will start a new thread for me that's it :woohoo: but this is different in offline friendship as in most of the cases we remain in touch with them through phones/net. :)
In my opinion online friends are friends till we are online if suppose from now onwards i leave boddunan i don't know how many people will try to trace me out may be someone will start a new thread for me that's it :woohoo: but this is different in offline friendship as in most of the cases we remain in touch with them through phones/net. :)

I do keep in touch with Sarala, Ram and Swetha through phone calls. I have given my land phone number to Sarala and Swetha, thinking, if I have to disappear suddenly one day without telling anyone, my land phone number will surely help you people to know about me :)

Meera sandhu

I do keep in touch with Sarala, Ram and Swetha through phone calls. I have given my land phone number to Sarala and Swetha, thinking, if I have to disappear suddenly one day without telling anyone, my land phone number will surely help you people to know about me :)

I cannot think that you go anywhere.if gone don't worry we will find you...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I cannot think that you go anywhere.if gone don't worry we will find you...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We can't even predict our next moment yaar...
who knows...if I have to leave without telling you a word???

Meera sandhu

We can't even predict our next moment yaar...
who knows...if I have to leave without telling you a word???

Hey please can't do this ever in future...... :( :( :(
Online or offline...virtual or real.....it doesn't make much difference to me. I identify persons with my heart, not with their appearance. For that, presence is not at all an essential factor. It's my opinion only. May you not agree with me. Yet, I feel so

Meera sandhu
Online or offline...virtual or real.....it doesn't make much difference to me. I identify persons with my heart, not with their appearance. For that, presence is not at all an essential factor. It's my opinion only. May you not agree with me. Yet, I feel so

MY self feeling is same ..I wish everyone hjave thinking like you.... :) :) :) :)

MY self feeling is same ..I wish everyone hjave thinking like you.... :) :) :) :)

But we should keep our positions safe too!!

4-5 years before a leading heroine of Malayalam found her life partner through chatting :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.