Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree. Online friendship is meaningless. Facebook and other social sites are a good means of communication between friends. You may communicate better to your known friends but not make new friends whom you never saw or knew. They may be in many cases fake.

There is a real case of facebook friendship at Jaipur. A boy and a girl were communicating for months on facebook. One day they decided to meet personally. On personal meeting, they were surprised to see each other as they were brother and sister living in same roof.

I saw the video and that was really interesting. I don' like to make any friends through face book.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Online friend are treated like a friend but they are not friend as many online friend come then contact you through online and then they go their own way........

Yes I agree with you online friends are insult to the word friend. You gave it a right definition. Thanks.

No need to thanks we are here to discuss on topic.......... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ya i am also here for discussion.......... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I agree. Online friendship is meaningless. Facebook and other social sites are a good means of communication between friends. You may communicate better to your known friends but not make new friends whom you never saw or knew. They may be in many cases fake.

There is a real case of facebook friendship at Jaipur. A boy and a girl were communicating for months on facebook. One day they decided to meet personally. On personal meeting, they were surprised to see each other as they were brother and sister living in same roof.

I saw the video and that was really interesting. I don' like to make any friends through face book.

Is our relationship also virtual? :(
Answer me

Meera sandhu

Answer me

I said I don't like to make friend through facebook.

Answer me

Actually, sometimes, virtual relations are more valuable than real ones.
Yesterday, even my best friend forget my birthday. But you remembered it. What does it mean???? Some relations we may get through virtual world, yet very precious.
Whenever you call me Aniyathi, I am really touched. Only my husband's elder brother calls me so, once in a while. But you always call me :)

Meera sandhu

Answer me

Yesterday, even my best friend forget my birthday. But you remembered it. What does it mean???? Some relations we may get through virtual world, yet very precious.
Whenever you call me Aniyathi, I am really touched. Only my husband's elder brother calls me so, once in a while. But you always call me :)

Thanks and you are right and I also feel such when you call me Bhaiya .

Answer me

Thanks and you are right and I also feel such when you call me Bhaiya .

Actually am not at all interested in chatting. So no account in orkut or face book. But I consider Boddunan friends as true friends

Meera sandhu
I opened an account in facebook but now I do not open as it is useless to me.

How can i cheat sanjeev. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: It must be you :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Sandhya............

Ha ha...cheating story is told by you. So you might be the cheater :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Lets come and ask this question to sanjeev....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No i have never been cheated by an offline or online friend but i have heard lot of incidents where online friends found to be a fake person. :evil:
How can i cheat sanjeev. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: It must be you :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Sandhya............

Ha ha...cheating story is told by you. So you might be the cheater :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Lets come and ask this question to sanjeev....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No i have never been cheated by an offline or online friend but i have heard lot of incidents where online friends found to be a fake person. :evil:

But, in this site, I feel comfort with communicating with you people :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.