The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually at the younger age of children, children mind will be soft and very delicate, everything effect on their mind. and they be forever in their mind. so at such conditions its better to make them learn good habits at childhood itself so that good habits will remain in their mind

That is true, the best time to mould a child's characteristic is while it is still very young.Reading to children and telling interesting stories make them curious about written words and books and this is one of the best ways of developing an interest in books ..

I expected this from you. You being a teacher would always teach that but I would rather let them go without books as long as possible. Let them read what they must while the time comes.

LOL, here I am not talking about scholarly books , just picture books, stories and children.s books which actually should be given at the right age...I dont advise anyone to force children to read, just provide the right kind of material and atmosphere..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When child is small,they don't know how to tackle about their studies.Parents are the one which need to take care.
Yes,we should not force,but peacefully need to tackle this situation.

Want to make each day Accountable

Reading habit needs to be developed while children are still very young.This can be easily done by story telling and also reading aloud from books which makes them curious about written words and books...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Though i have stopped studying but now reading have became my habit. But the matter i read should be interesting.

Want to make each day Accountable

As long as one continues to read and gain knowledge it is bound to benefit our overall personality ...Most of us like to read stuff that interests us :)

Child must develop reading habit as they grow up.........This will help him in there future life........................
Child must develop reading habit as they grow up.........This will help him in there future life........................

Suraj, I am seeing a lot of posts from you that do not make any sense. You are repeating the same mistake that you used to do earlier,. consider this a warning and improve your posts or else be prepared for the consequences.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Though i have stopped studying but now reading have became my habit. But the matter i read should be interesting.

Children too take an interest in pictures and not words.It is the association between the pictures and words that makes them take an interest in books and reading.Once a person cultivates the reading habit early in life,it stays with him/her always..

Children too take an interest in pictures and not words.It is the association between the pictures and words that makes them take an interest in books and reading.Once a person cultivates the reading habit early in life,it stays with him/her always..

The best way to get children interested is to provide them a steady supply of colorful picture books from a very early age. Let them feel the texture of the pages, feel the colors and most importantly, allow them to tear the pages out. Its good for them. When my son was 1, I bought a lot of inexpensive books filled with colorful pictures and short stories. After I read the story to him, he want to read it himself and it meant tearing the book. But I let him do it and it was wroth it, he is a big fan of books now, although he still cannot read on his own. but its a great way to help him learn alphabets, colors and numbers etc.

Also, one thing I have observed is that parents buy books for their children adn then don't allow them to handle books personally for fear of tearing them. But this is what loses interest in them. They bring expensive toys which are broken very soon enough, expensive chocolates that are demolished within minutes of bringing it home. That too is really unnecessary expenditure if a regular feature. So why cannot we spend some money on wasting books, if it is going to help them learn more quickly and also maintain interest in them?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I started my reading habit in earlier days. Iam very much interested in reading
novels.

It is a very good time passing habit.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.