The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By this thread, i got an idea to make my children to read from early age. so that they get reading habit. So in future they cannot feel difficult.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

By this thread, i got an idea to make my children to read from early age. so that they get reading habit. So in future they cannot feel difficult.

Yes, those kids who find interest in reading books in early age will only read books as time pass by. So, it should be made a habit in early stages itself.

Meera sandhu
sarala wrote:
Yes, those kids who find interest in reading books in early age will only read books as time pass by. So, it should be made a habit in early stages itself.

I will make my children to read books as they will show interest in reading than other activities.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes it is important . It will improve their language skill too.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
If children get habituated to read books from early age then when they grow up and go to school then they won't find difficult in studying

I started my reading habit in earlier days. Iam very much interested in reading
novels.

It is a very good time passing habit.

I am not sure I agree with that, it is definitely not only a time passing habit as you say, but much more than that :dry: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Reading increases the learning power of a Brain.If a child had a good reading habit he must be a Intelligent Student in future..........
I started my reading habit in earlier days. Iam very much interested in reading
novels.

It is a very good time passing habit.

I am not sure I agree with that, it is definitely not only a time passing habit as you say, but much more than that :dry: :huh:

I too don't agree with it, books are much more than just a device to pass one's time. A book, according to me, is a teacher and a companion.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I feel books are good friends. they never complaint they never demand so no complaints and no demands.

Reading is always a good habit. It increases knowledge and gives lots of information.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.