Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
you said so that you ant find all in one so thats what i was saying that i can find one with all these qualities.

Really? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7913]}

then sure, you are in love with someone now :P :P :P
At that time, one feels the other person have all good qualities in earth :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

me in love..im a baby.dont you know that? i love chocolates, ice-creams, shakes, music but in love with someone.huh.. :angry: :angry:

Love with some baby boy!!! :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7914]}
Choclate, lime juice, ice cream toffiyaan...... :P :P :P

oh you made me remind of that song of movie hum aapke hai kaun- "gudia-khilone meri saheliyan phir mujhe sab kyun lagti paheliyan, ye kaun sa daur hai umr ka" hehehehhe :) :) :whistle:

yes, i was singing that song for you

oh so nice of you. by the way i still not have got any baby boy.and i want a mature boy who can take care of me( a baby girl).hehehehe :)

a.s.
you said so that you ant find all in one so thats what i was saying that i can find one with all these qualities.

At that time, one feels the other person have all good qualities in earth :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

me in love..im a baby.dont you know that? i love chocolates, ice-creams, shakes, music but in love with someone.huh.. :angry: :angry:

oh you made me remind of that song of movie hum aapke hai kaun- "gudia-khilone meri saheliyan phir mujhe sab kyun lagti paheliyan, ye kaun sa daur hai umr ka" hehehehhe :) :) :whistle:

oh so nice of you. by the way i still not have got any baby boy.and i want a mature boy who can take care of me( a baby girl).hehehehe :)

Yes, your long list!!!!!
I think you can search a person above 70 or 80. May he reach all these qualities as he has got a lot of experience in life!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Yes, your long list!!!!!
I think you can search a person above 70 or 80. May he reach all these qualities as he has got a lot of experience in life!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

above 70 or 80???? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
this is atyachar on baby. :( :(
mature means not above 70 or 80 as maturity is not by age it is by experience.he should be little mature then me not by age but by thoughts.
cock-3_2012-06-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

Yes, your long list!!!!!

mature means not above 70 or 80 as maturity is not by age it is by experience.he should be little mature then me not by age but by thoughts.

Ha ha ha
Am enjoying it

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7918]}

Meera sandhu

Yes, your long list!!!!!

Ha ha ha
Am enjoying it

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7918]}

yes i know you will.. :( :(

a.s.
@Baby...what about that gadha, which I have searched for you?
Still waiting for a reply

Meera sandhu

:blink: :blink: :blink:

You gave her gadha as gift no doubt relationship will get stronger. :woohoo: :woohoo:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

You gave her gadha as gift no doubt relationship will get stronger. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.