Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
if comes about attraction then good smile, way of handling any situation, nature that is a little naughty, a little shy, a little funny, a little mature, a little arrogant and lots of intelligence in short jolly nature.
a boy who respects elders and if see something wrong then try to be one to stop it.dont use abusive words.i hate people using abusive words publically.

but if asking about what qualities im looking for then-
firstly he should be tall as im 5.7 1/2, he should have jolly nature, who can tolerate my anger as im very short tempered.who can make me laugh when im sad or in bad mood, should be more intelligent then me so that if im unable to solve any query he can do, should respect my parents and love them as he loves his parents.

he should be little smart and handsome, and should not be like bodyguard means like a heavy personality, should feel proud in telling other's about me, open-minded, caring, loving,he should love me like no one ever did anyone,a lot romantic,understanding, trustworthy, should not use abusive languages
And most important he should have his self-made image means whatever the work he is doing he should have done it on his own strength and by his work and not depend on his dad's income or his business.

the list is too long.. :) :)

A heavy list!!!!
entammo :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

but still its not the complete one..many things yet to add on.. :P :P

Ok....let me ask you a simple question.
Are you searching all these qualities in a single person? :unsure: :unsure:

Why can't you start a novel. Sure, you can make it at least 100 pages :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes all in one.. :P :P

a.s.

India is second in men's population.
Sure, you can get 100 :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
It's not possible to get all these in 1

Meera sandhu

i bet on this..and i will win. :) :)

a.s.

i bet on this..and i will win. :) :)

Win what?? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
you said so that you ant find all in one so thats what i was saying that i can find one with all these qualities.
aacat_2012-06-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
you said so that you ant find all in one so thats what i was saying that i can find one with all these qualities.

Really? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7913]}

then sure, you are in love with someone now :P :P :P
At that time, one feels the other person have all good qualities in earth :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

At that time, one feels the other person have all good qualities in earth :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

me in love..im a baby.dont you know that? i love chocolates, ice-creams, shakes, music but in love with someone.huh.. :angry: :angry:
bebe.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

me in love..im a baby.dont you know that? i love chocolates, ice-creams, shakes, music but in love with someone.huh.. :angry: :angry:

Love with some baby boy!!! :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7914]}
Choclate, lime juice, ice cream toffiyaan...... :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

oh you made me remind of that song of movie hum aapke hai kaun- "gudia-khilone meri saheliyan phir mujhe sab kyun lagti paheliyan, ye kaun sa daur hai umr ka" hehehehhe :) :) :whistle:

a.s.

oh you made me remind of that song of movie hum aapke hai kaun- "gudia-khilone meri saheliyan phir mujhe sab kyun lagti paheliyan, ye kaun sa daur hai umr ka" hehehehhe :) :) :whistle:

yes, i was singing that song for you

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.