Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes sandhya you are absolutely rigth, first impression only help a lot to think about a person especially whom we need to marry

Yes...decision to be taken within 5 minutes :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Even we like to visit a large number of shops for purchasing a single dress material. But arranged marriages, just 5 minutes :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
yes, but i have a talent to study a person in the first look or meeting itself. Recently a match came, the guy was ok. Actually he is from westbengal. he asked me few questions, After listening to his questions i was shocked and immediately i have rejected the match.He is such a dangerous person.

Before this match another match came, that person is bit shyful one. His mother asked me about my specticles but she didnt even utter that her son also have specticles, when his parents went away for some time for him to talk with me. he said everything truth that he also have spectacles, he eat nv , he want to goto abroad and all. We accepted the match but he is a roman chathelic so my parents rejected it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, but i have a talent to study a person in the first look or meeting itself. Recently a match came, the guy was ok. Actually he is from westbengal. he asked me few questions, After listening to his questions i was shocked and immediately i have rejected the match.He is such a dangerous person.

Before this match another match came, that person is bit shyful one. His mother asked me about my specticles but she didnt even utter that her son also have specticles, when his parents went away for some time for him to talk with me. he said everything truth that he also have spectacles, he eat nv , he want to goto abroad and all. We accepted the match but he is a roman chathelic so my parents rejected it

Christian? :blink:

Meera sandhu
:woohoo: :woohoo: I dont want to tell lie ya! Serously first impression is the best impression pa!

May be some different charecter or nature or dressing whether it is simple or grand or stylish :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But first impression is the main cause. Then automatically, everything will fall in adjustment category... :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I mean some times for having more devoties christians shows and gives few offers to the people by offering lands and all. so these people of my cast has joined christianity for all those properties offered by those christian people so they mostly believe christian god and maintain as our cast people . such people are known as roman chathelics.but that guy is genuine person. not like before person who has dangerous tongue

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

if comes about attraction then good smile, way of handling any situation, nature that is a little naughty, a little shy, a little funny, a little mature, a little arrogant and lots of intelligence in short jolly nature.
a boy who respects elders and if see something wrong then try to be one to stop it.dont use abusive words.i hate people using abusive words publically.

but if asking about what qualities im looking for then-
firstly he should be tall as im 5.7 1/2, he should have jolly nature, who can tolerate my anger as im very short tempered.who can make me laugh when im sad or in bad mood, should be more intelligent then me so that if im unable to solve any query he can do, should respect my parents and love them as he loves his parents.

he should be little smart and handsome, and should not be like bodyguard means like a heavy personality, should feel proud in telling other's about me, open-minded, caring, loving,he should love me like no one ever did anyone,a lot romantic,understanding, trustworthy, should not use abusive languages
And most important he should have his self-made image means whatever the work he is doing he should have done it on his own strength and by his work and not depend on his dad's income or his business.

the list is too long.. :) :)

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
:woohoo: :woohoo: I dont want to tell lie ya! Serously first impression is the best impression pa!

May be some different charecter or nature or dressing whether it is simple or grand or stylish :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But first impression is the main cause. Then automatically, everything will fall in adjustment category... :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

I am giving thank you for the last quoted sentence.
Try to add some more :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
if comes about attraction then good smile, way of handling any situation, nature that is a little naughty, a little shy, a little funny, a little mature, a little arrogant and lots of intelligence in short jolly nature.
a boy who respects elders and if see something wrong then try to be one to stop it.dont use abusive words.i hate people using abusive words publically.

firstly he should be tall as im 5.7 1/2, he should have jolly nature, who can tolerate my anger as im very short tempered.who can make me laugh when im sad or in bad mood, should be more intelligent then me so that if im unable to solve any query he can do, should respect my parents and love them as he loves his parents.

he should be little smart and handsome, and should not be like bodyguard means like a heavy personality, should feel proud in telling other's about me, open-minded, caring, loving,he should love me like no one ever did anyone,a lot romantic,understanding, trustworthy, should not use abusive languages
And most important he should have his self-made image means whatever the work he is doing he should have done it on his own strength and by his work and not depend on his dad's income or his business.

A heavy list!!!!
entammo :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

A heavy list!!!!

but still its not the complete one..many things yet to add on.. :P :P

a.s.

A heavy list!!!!

but still its not the complete one..many things yet to add on.. :P :P

Ok....let me ask you a simple question.
Are you searching all these qualities in a single person? :unsure: :unsure:

Why can't you start a novel. Sure, you can make it at least 100 pages :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.