Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You asha, In married life, first we should judge the person, then we need to see how good attitude that person has, then if that person is different kind of attitude, then we need to change our attitude and go according ot that person and then change that person through the attitude and make as you
0002053E_2012-06-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You asha, In married life, first we should judge the person, then we need to see how good attitude that person has, then if that person is different kind of attitude, then we need to change our attitude and go according ot that person and then change that person through the attitude and make as you

If you spend so much time studying so many things, when???
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7807]}
YA i think for continuing every relation one has to be manage wit other.
Though i am married but i always prefer my partner should match with my thinking as i know difference of opinions often cause arguments and fights.She should be humorous,faithful.Physical appearance does not matter much for me but she should be average looking. :)

My wife has all these qualities that is the reason we are happy with each other. :)

Tell something about factors which attract you quickly :P

I don't conclude about anyone by just seeing face but i prfer how she thinks about things and react towards situation. :whistle:
For this sanjeev you have to spend some time with then then only you aware of the fact.
Everyone has different perception of beauty and necessary attributes of his woman.

There is a saying: An ideal wife is miser in kitchen, lady in drawing room and a harlot in bedroom.

One of my friends married a woman who had all these qualities but with a difference. she is lady in kitchen, harlot in drawing room and miser in bedroom.
great_2012-06-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Everyone has different perception of beauty and necessary attributes of his woman.

There is a saying: An ideal wife is miser in kitchen, lady in drawing room and a harlot in bedroom.

One of my friends married a woman who had all these qualities but with a difference. she is lady in kitchen, harlot in drawing room and miser in bedroom.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7812]}
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
For this sanjeev you have to spend some time with then then only you aware of the fact.

I won't mind to spend time with her to judge it. :laugh:
Then i think you may face some problems also sanjeev ji.......hahahahahha
Then i think you may face some problems also sanjeev ji.......hahahahahha

These replies i am giving after presuming that i am unmarried so i don't think i would face any problem with it. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.