Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me say what kind of persons attracts me more...Actually, it's applicable for both men and women :P :P :P . Let me see how many 'thank you' I receive :evil: :evil:

If I see some person doing some help to others without expecting anything in return, of course it will touch my mind.
Then, I like intelligent persons very much. I should feel he/she should be more intelligent than me :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Both serious and humorous persons can attract me in their own ways.....I don't go for one's external appearance. I may be attracted by the way he/she talk and sweet smile from the depth of the heart.
If he/she has some extra talents like singing, writing, philosophy etc, I may be attracted very easily by their thoughts.

Most important thing......(applicable for males only).
I really like males who give respect to woman creatures on earth. Most men think that women are slaves and they will never respect ladies. But a man with true heart will give respect to ladies and their feelings. :) :) :)

Have I missed anything??? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

So striking features...intelligence, art, humanity and respect for women. Through learning him more,we can understand more good features. Yet, these are the most striking ones.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yes I agree with you sandhya as the developed world still women are slaves.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes I agree with you sandhya as the developed world still women are slaves.

What about you Sasi?
How you treat women???

Meera sandhu
I feel now generation got changed and in very less places women are treated as slaves, but in most of the families women are treated as queens

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I feel now generation got changed and in very less places women are treated as slaves, but in most of the families women are treated as queens

Living conditions have changed.
Yet only a few man can see woman with respect in their eyes. Very few!!!!

Meera sandhu
yes, you are right.thats why due to less respect towards women, the crime rate towards women have increased

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I also prefer internal qualities only. External qualities are not important

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Let me say what kind of persons attracts me more...Actually, it's applicable for both men and women :P :P :P . Let me see how many 'thank you' I receive :evil: :evil:

If I see some person doing some help to others without expecting anything in return, of course it will touch my mind.
Then, I like intelligent persons very much. I should feel he/she should be more intelligent than me :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Both serious and humorous persons can attract me in their own ways.....I don't go for one's external appearance. I may be attracted by the way he/she talk and sweet smile from the depth of the heart.
If he/she has some extra talents like singing, writing, philosophy etc, I may be attracted very easily by their thoughts.

I really like males who give respect to woman creatures on earth. Most men think that women are slaves and they will never respect ladies. But a man with true heart will give respect to ladies and their feelings. :) :) :)

So striking features...intelligence, art, humanity and respect for women. Through learning him more,we can understand more good features. Yet, these are the most striking ones.

I am happy to see that you like men who respect women. I not only respect women but even obey them and do not mind their dominating attitude.
36_1_5_2012-06-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I am happy to see that you like men who respect women. I not only respect women but even obey them and do not mind their dominating attitude.

I received thanks from one of the most intelligent gents of our group. :P :P :P
Really thanks a lot :)
Yes Sir, am right. Whenever I see a boy/man through words or deeds giving respect to woman race, I like them. Only a few persons are able to see woman through 'that eyes'!!!

Always man should be dominant than woman, I believe so. Respect to woman is their internal feeling only. Respect..they need not show it. Yet we can understand it!!!!

Meera sandhu
I am happy to see that you like men who respect women. I not only respect women but even obey them and do not mind their dominating attitude.[/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7859]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.