Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then i think you may face some problems also sanjeev ji.......hahahahahha

These replies i am giving after presuming that i am unmarried so i don't think i would face any problem with it. :laugh:

Are you Unmarried But in i think you are a married one.......... :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
I prefer internal quality .

One important is caring person.

Be positive
chinmoy ji, i study as much i can, i can handle every things very easily.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes marriages are made in heaven when that girl got good husband otherwise it is made in hell.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

everything depends up on the situation arjun, we should just analyse and go according to it after marriage

I Think Mathi has Give the Accurate answer of this Thread.Nice answer........

No yaar..
Mathi has not understood my thread yet :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Sasi's first post is good, but not perfect to get a Thank you...
Let me go through all pages first :P

Meera sandhu
First i prefer Internal Beauty because external beauty is for sometime but internal beauty is forever.As growing age internal beauty rise and external beauty decrease.
Then i think you may face some problems also sanjeev ji.......hahahahahha

These replies i am giving after presuming that i am unmarried so i don't think i would face any problem with it. :laugh:

Are you Unmarried But in i think you are a married one.......... :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I already cleared it that i am married and the profile picture you are seeing for me is kids of mine and my brother.And they are twins. :laugh:
Oh sanjeev they are twins, Oh nice. your kids are so cute

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Oh sanjeev they are twins, Oh nice. your kids are so cute

Yes the small two kids are mine and the elder ones are of my elder brother and they too are twins. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.