Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Fair complex skin,5.8 hight,more hair like wig and very handsome look.

External looks only :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Hair like wig and what will happen if they go away with the time. :laugh:
I will take care of them. But when the person marry me he should have hair properly. You sanjeev, hair covers most of our age.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I will take care of them. But when the person marry me he should have hair properly. You sanjeev, hair covers most of our age.

Yes Sarala personality of a man a lot depends on the hair. :whistle:
So sanjeev, I will take care of his hair, I have few precautions to control the loss of hair for long time. So not at all a problem

So sanjeev, I will take care of his hair, I have few precautions to control the loss of hair for long time. So not at all a problem

What are those techniques? Remember i started a thread on it. :blink:

Write some techniques there as people may get benefited through them. :)
ok, i will surely mention what i have know and learnt sanjeev

Sure, I will take my hubby to your hair clinic. He has a lot of grey hair :side: :side: ;)

Meera sandhu

Sure, I will take my hubby to your hair clinic. He has a lot of grey hair :side: :side: ;)

Don't go to doctor as there is not treatment for grey hair in my opinion. :laugh:
Generally, let me speak!!!
First impression can help you a lot!!! People are going to assess you from that. So, our behaviour and way of talk really makes an impact on others. All other things, they began to understand gradually little by little :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
yes sandhya you are absolutely rigth, first impression only help a lot to think about a person especially whom we need to marry

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.