Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I Think Mathi has Give the Accurate answer of this Thread.Nice answer........
I prefer the person who take care alot of me, who always think about me, who is so responsible towards me, who is handsome,well working, Good attitude, who treat people according to the situation and their age, who is positive attitude, who words hard and who have self respect.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I prefer the person who take care alot of me, who always think about me, who is so responsible towards me, who is handsome,well working, Good attitude, who treat people according to the situation and their age, who is positive attitude, who words hard and who have self respect.

Stop sarala can You want all this Quality in One Person.Then it is not Possible...After your Marriage you better come to know about it..........
Asha why it is not possible we can see sarala here just like that there will be a person like her. Then her life will be happy.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Asha why it is not possible we can see sarala here just like that their will be a person like her. Then her life will be happy.

i pray to good that What she think she got.But All that Quality in a Single person it is not Possible till Date............
0006_2012-06-13-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
A little fatty,a little naughty,a little catty and a lot witty!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7801]}
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
God is there with her he will show a good person to her. Let's all pray for her.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ya the only thing in our hand is pray we do that only after all it depend on god.
Marriages are made in Heaven. As God decides everything happens. for me no problems. the qualities which i have mentioned over here are the qualities in me. I expect my life partner to be like me. Thats it. But no problem if i get the life partner different from me also i can manage and make him as me. :)

simple:) :p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Marriages are made in Heaven. As God decides everything happens. for me no problems. the qualities which i have mentioned over here are the qualities in me. I expect my life partner to be like me. Thats it. But no problem if i get the life partner different from me also i can manage and make him as me. :)

simple:) :p

You make him as you or he make you as he is let's see? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.