The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many reason can be there.Bad weather sometime responsible for such accident. Rain and Snow can cause loss of visibility due to the severity.

Yes foggy whether in Delhi many times is reason of accidents. I remember when i was in Bhiwadi and used to come home on Saturdays I used to see at least 1~2 accidents on Jaipur Highway in winters. :evil:
There are numerous reasons for the road accidents.
Drunk driving
careless driving
zigzagg driving
stunt driving
over taking
late night driving
using unconditional vehicle
driving in the foggy places
and many more

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think this thread needs to be locked as there is nothing much to discuss about the causes of road accidents. :blink:
I think this thread needs to be locked as there is nothing much to discuss about the causes of road accidents. :blink:

# 306585 'There is no one single reason for road accidents, it can be due to so many different reasons and I am sure we have gone round in circles discussing almost all the reasons that are there probably twice or many more times...'

I too feel so, already made a mention indirectly which seems to have gone unnoticed ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

# 306585 'There is no one single reason for road accidents, it can be due to so many different reasons and I am sure we have gone round in circles discussing almost all the reasons that are there probably twice or many more times...'

I too feel so, already made a mention indirectly which seems to have gone unnoticed ...

Must use"report to moderator" button for doing so.

Please use it in future if you feel so for any thread.
I will write a article about the cause of road accidents soon . It is ready but now another league is going on so it will be given latter.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Much has been discussed and now it has really become repetitive, so I am locking the thread now! Thanks everyone for their valuable inputs!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.