The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When people leave laziness then the road accidents will stop automatically. :whistle:

How does that matter ? Can you please elaborate on that ? I dont see much connection between laziness and road accidents :dry: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think sasi want to say that, people who are drawzee and in sleep and very lazy drive the vehicle also causes accidents

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think sasi want to say that, people who are drawzee and in sleep and very lazy drive the vehicle also causes accidents

You meant to drowsy??? But drowsiness and laziness are not connected. Drowsiness occurs because of lack of proper amount of sleep, the cause of most numbers of accidents that occur on highways! It is caused because the drivers drive extremely long distances without intermittent rests and sleep and hence laziness does not come into picture!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You meant to drowsy??? But drowsiness and laziness are not connected. Drowsiness occurs because of lack of proper amount of sleep, the cause of most numbers of accidents that occur on highways! It is caused because the drivers drive extremely long distances without intermittent rests and sleep and hence laziness does not come into picture!

Yes it happens when someone drives continuously for longer period without taking enough sleep.But I have seen most of the accidents occur when some don't follow the traffic rules.When It is written that the maximum speed allowed anywhere is 60Km/hr then whats the need to drive at the rate of 90Km/hrs. :blink:

Yes it happens when someone drives continuously for longer period without taking enough sleep.But I have seen most of the accidents occur when some don't follow the traffic rules.When It is written that the maximum speed allowed anywhere is 60Km/hr then whats the need to drive at the rate of 90Km/hrs. :blink:

True! Mumbai-Pune Expressway is the place where maximum deaths occur for violating the speed rule, it is recommended to keep a maximum speed of 80 km/hour and drivers take it as a minimum threshold, resulting in accidents caused by bursting of tyres due to increased friction and heat!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True! Mumbai-Pune Expressway is the place where maximum deaths occur for violating the speed rule, it is recommended to keep a maximum speed of 80 km/hour and drivers take it as a minimum threshold, resulting in accidents caused by bursting of tyres due to increased friction and heat!

Even on the Taj expressway I have seen most of the accidents occur due to over speed.There are cuts in between from where the people suddenly come to cross road that is also the reason of accidents as it becomes difficult to apply sudden brakes when the speed is so high. :blink:
people are becoming servers for drugs and pan masalas. When they drive vehicles after having drugs they met accidents.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
people are becoming servers for drugs and pan masalas. When they drive vehicles after having drugs they met accidents.

Driving after drinking is the major contributor of accidents which occur. The people who do it put the lives of others and their on risk. :evil:
Population and vehicles on road has increased many fold. But it's not the case of roads and foot paths. What else reason is needed for the sudden increase of accidents

I think the carelessness is the main reason of accidents.People normally don't care for others while driving they don't care for the traffic rules and some day met an accident. :blink:

of course, carelessness is the first reason......both in past and present.
But earlier, since crowd is less, many accidents have not happened. But now, people needed to be more vigilant while driving than before

Yes they should now be more cautious as day by day traffic on the road is increasing I don't see empty roads any time these dasy as they used to be 10 years back in Delhi. :evil:

You should go to Orngzeb Road, Shahjahan Road etc if you want some space to walk in o[en. Delhi and other metros are 24 hours busy.

Oh those are VIP areas I don't go to there often except when I go to Sai Mandir in Lodhi road. :)

This is not going to be an easy job to come back safely the way the rules are being overlooked. In fact every one is so busy that they want to reach to their destination before any body else. Have you heard people honking even while the traffic is jam and no movement is possible. They do not have a 6th gear yet otherwise they would fly over your car. So you should not be surprised if some one comes and hit you to overtake you. Most accidents happen because some one is in a hurry to reach. God knows where? :sick:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Population and vehicles on road has increased many fold. But it's not the case of roads and foot paths. What else reason is needed for the sudden increase of accidents

I think the carelessness is the main reason of accidents.People normally don't care for others while driving they don't care for the traffic rules and some day met an accident. :blink:

of course, carelessness is the first reason......both in past and present.
But earlier, since crowd is less, many accidents have not happened. But now, people needed to be more vigilant while driving than before

Yes they should now be more cautious as day by day traffic on the road is increasing I don't see empty roads any time these dasy as they used to be 10 years back in Delhi. :evil:

You should go to Orngzeb Road, Shahjahan Road etc if you want some space to walk in o[en. Delhi and other metros are 24 hours busy.

Oh those are VIP areas I don't go to there often except when I go to Sai Mandir in Lodhi road. :)

This is not going to be an easy job to come back safely the way the rules are being overlooked. In fact every one is so busy that they want to reach to their destination before any body else. Have you heard people honking even while the traffic is jam and no movement is possible. They do not have a 6th gear yet otherwise they would fly over your car. So you should not be surprised if some one comes and hit you to overtake you. Most accidents happen because some one is in a hurry to reach. God knows where? :sick:

Even I feel so irritated with the constant honking. Maybe we should also adopt strict measures to prevent it. I heard that in some countries such action are punishable by law. Punishments includes fines, community services, counselling etc. In fact, unnecessarily honking like this is considered very ill mannered.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.