The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When i was living in hostel,i used to travel a lot in bus to come home and many times i had sat in the front next to driver.I have seen the speed of Bus.They drive very rush.

Actually the seat you selected to sit gives to best idea being just behind the driver. Some times they are time bound and road crowded that makes them drive faster.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Basic reason of accident is carelessness of yours or other. Most of the time it happens due to carelessness of others. :)
Talking in phone and driving, drunk driving, car or 2 wheeler raceses,over taking the vehicles,chitchating with the other person and driving carelessly, doing feets on the vehicles,driving hurryly,doing risk to cross the road though the big vehicle coming, keeping ear phontes and listening to songs and driving and many more.

Drunk driving and talking in hone and driving are the main reasons

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The causes of road accidents maybe summed up as

(1) Heavy traffic and bad road conditions
(2) violation of traffic rules and careless or rash driving.

Restricting private vehicles and encouraging public transport may improve conditions and reduce accidents. Not only accidents but various crimes like smuggling, rape, theft are aided by private transport. Un event of gross traffic violation, driving licence should be suspended for at least one year and vehicle seized, particularly in criminal cases.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Overtaking at blind corners and without having a proper view of the oncoming traffic is one of the most common reasons and of course high speed.Carelessness is of course the main reason. Most people don not respect the traffic rules which is done with a purpose, and regretting later is of no use since things can already be too late

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Really the best reason for the road accidents is mainly ,lac of awareness of traffic protocols....

Light punishments

Light fine amounts....

specially private buses and its speed

and drivers from other states and districts ... They have know knowledge about one ways and no parking area... about local places so just wondering and wondering ...and suddenly take diversion or violate the rules ..

:) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
When i was living in hostel,i used to travel a lot in bus to come home and many times i had sat in the front next to driver.I have seen the speed of Bus.They drive very rush.

Actually they have fixed targets...they should start from a station at given time itself. Private buses are very punctual, not like KSRTC. Only positive thing in private bus.

I know the buses need to be punctual.But come on !! Safety is also there.what about that.

You just get into a private bus, you know...
Before reaching the bus stop itself, we need to stand near the door. Otherwise we will get a lot of scoldings...because he can't wait more time in a stop. Also, how in-descend he behaves even if we carry a kid in hand, if we become a bit late!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
What you said is exactly right sandhya and i will add one more, when your stop comes then after the bus completely stops then only you have to get down that to you have to see is any vehicles are coming or not while you are getting down i mean people some times get down in the middle where bus stops at the signal lights

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

road accident can happen due to the unevenness of the road,due to carelessness,due to very rough driving.all this can happen also if a person talks over phone while driving,if a person is drunk.but sometimes all this are not the reason which can cause accident.we often find that person without drunken can face accident this happen when we want to save someone who comes in the middle of us and to save that person accident occur

Sharmistha Banerjee
Their are people who have no respect for other drivers or traffic, bad road conditions, too many vehicles, drunken driving and hurry to overtake others.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.